ADVERTISEMENT

Guys give it time. Almost there. O will rank 99th in America tomorrow

lucustookis

All-American
Jul 7, 2007
The O put up 254 yards. The D gave up 234. Based on my calculations, the O will rank 97 to 99th in America tomorrow. With UVA and that D looming, it appears our legendary coach will have out done himself again with another VT offense ranked outside of 100th in America. The D will rank about 20th to 21st and with UVAs O looming, Bud will put another VT defense in the top 20 by seasons end. But hey, "just wait just wait until next year. This O will be different in Coach Beamers 28th or 29th year." LOL. He is changed and I am sure has learned and grown and next year is our year. Now hey, if not next year, just wait until 2016 then that will be our year. LOL.

Folks have some common sense and email your athletic director now. GET RID OF HIM.

This post was edited on 11/22 10:53 PM by lucustookis

Originally posted by lucustookis:
The O put up 254 yards. The D gave up 234. Based on my calculations, the O will rank 97 to 99th in America tomorrow. With UVA and that D looming, it appears our legendary coach will have out done himself again with another VT offense ranked outside of 100th in America. The D will rank about 20th to 21st and with UVAs O looming, Bud will put another VT defense in the top 20 by seasons end. But hey, "just wait just wait until next year. This O will be different in Coach Beamers 28th or 29th year." LOL. He is changed and I am sure has learned and grown and next year is our year. Now hey, if not next year, just wait until 2016 then that will be our year. LOL. Folks have some common sense and email your athletic director now. GET RID OF HIM.

This post was edited on 11/22 10:53 PM by lucustookis
If the AD don't jump in and Act. Come Jan1 , 2015 Ticket Sales and Hokie Club membership will...Sad to say this...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT