ADVERTISEMENT

Here's hoping the Hokies get Dax Hollifield

TN-Gamecock

Walk-On
May 10, 2002
I just saw on a recruiting web site that my Gamecocks are no longer recruiting him...I really wanted this kid out of Shelby NC as Shelby is near Gaffney, SC and produces a good number of players...He is much closer to Columbia than Chapel Hill, Standford, or Blacksburg so I guess we have dropped a bomb...

Since we are out of the running...I would love to see him in Hokie land...Stanford is a long ways from home and Chapel Hill is a dumpster fire which will take many years to correct...

He could be on a winning team in choosing the Hokies....let's hope y'all reel him in...

I keep seeing where is might be the Gamecocks and Hokies in Jacksonville...Gator Bowl...

I would love to see that...Go Gamecocks, Go Hokies!!1

Last edited:
I am in Greenville SC, and I can get to Shelby in less than an hour. I also hope my Hokies get him! By the way, my best friend is a two-time USCe Alum and a diehard Gamecock fan. When my Hokies are not playing, I go to his house and we watch and cheer for his Gamecocks. As for the Gator Bowl prediction, I hope it does not happen as that would be a real test of our friendship :)

I am in Greenville SC, and I can get to Shelby in less than an hour. I also hope my Hokies get him! By the way, my best friend is a two-time USCe Alum and a diehard Gamecock fan. When my Hokies are not playing, I go to his house and we watch and cheer for his Gamecocks. As for the Gator Bowl prediction, I hope it does not happen as that would be a real test of our friendship :)
I'm in a divided family...Carolina/Tennessee...I live in the TriCities where it's mostly all UT and pockets of Tech and UK...I get sick to my stomach when Carolina and UT play in any sport...so many of my friends and family are UT grads and in SC, Carolina grads and a few Clemson, ugh...

I pull for Tech in the ACC...and Blacksburg is a beautiful town.. Oh, and I'm from Greer...I went to Byrnes High then Carolina then UT then Johnson City then..............

I'm in a divided family...Carolina/Tennessee...I live in the TriCities where it's mostly all UT and pockets of Tech and UK...I get sick to my stomach when Carolina and UT play in any sport...so many of my friends and family are UT grads and in SC, Carolina grads and a few Clemson, ugh...

I pull for Tech in the ACC...and Blacksburg is a beautiful town.. Oh, and I'm from Greer...I went to Byrnes High then Carolina then UT then Johnson City then..............
Hmmm, Byrnes High, did you have a teacher named Ms. Daves in high school? She is the wife of another good friend of mine. :)

I just saw on a recruiting web site that my Gamecocks are no longer recruiting him...I really wanted this kid out of Shelby NC as Shelby is near Gaffney, SC and produces a good number of players...He is much closer to Columbia than Chapel Hill, Standford, or Blacksburg so I guess we have dropped a bomb...

Since we are out of the running...I would love to see him in Hokie land...Stanford is a long ways from home and Chapel Hill is a dumpster fire which will take many years to correct...

He could be on a winning team in choosing the Hokies....let's hope y'all reel him in...

I keep seeing where is might be the Gamecocks and Hokies in Jacksonville...Gator Bowl...

I would love to see that...Go Gamecocks, Go Hokies!!1
According to what I've read, he will announce in January

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT