ADVERTISEMENT

Hokies Belk Bowl-bound

*Record scratch* Tennessee jacks up the SEC's bowl tie-ins, and VT will play the Kentucky Wildcats instead.

Not much excitement overall. Alot of fans were hoping for a win against UVA and a appearance in the Orange Bowl against Florida. The Belk Bowl against the 10th best team in the SEC is a big drop off from that. I hope the team doesnt feel the same way. This UK team is better than their record and has a QB twice as fast as UVAs Perkins. Come in uninspired and this UK team will flat drop a lopsided ass whipping on them.

I don't know what happened, but Tennessee cried, whined and got SEC to change their diapers for bowl bids. TN should have been sent to Potato Bowl, or some lower tier bowl. They don't deserve Gator Bowl, nor does Indiana. This is the worst bowl of them all, based on the 2 teams playing.

I don't know what happened, but Tennessee cried, whined and got SEC to change their diapers for bowl bids. TN should have been sent to Potato Bowl, or some lower tier bowl. They don't deserve Gator Bowl, nor does Indiana. This is the worst bowl of them all, based on the 2 teams playing.
It is clear you don't know what happened or know much of anything else for that matter. In a nutshell, Vols 5-3 in conference and head to head win over Mildcats who were 3-5 in conference. I expect a VPI win in Belk Bowl. To say ky is one dimensional as an offense is an understatement. Foster will shut them down after a couple of series. Ashby could have 20 tackles against this offense. I say VPI by 14+

It is clear you don't know what happened or know much of anything else for that matter. In a nutshell, Vols 5-3 in conference and head to head win over Mildcats who were 3-5 in conference. I expect a VPI win in Belk Bowl. To say ky is one dimensional as an offense is an understatement. Foster will shut them down after a couple of series. Ashby could have 20 tackles against this offense. I say VPI by 14+

Saying they're going to beat UK by 14+ is like saying Georgia State would beat Tennessee.....oh wait! Smart A$$!

Saying they're going to beat UK by 14+ is like saying Georgia State would beat Tennessee.....oh wait! Smart A$$!
Doesn't matter. We could lose 11 games in a season and still beat Kentuck in our sleep. VT will stop your one dimensional offense and then clown you like every good team does. Good luck with that snooze fest single wing offense from 1812. Prediction: Mildcats move the ball a couple series then get shut down. Another meltdown by boys in blue equals win for Hokies.

Reactions: Hampton Roads 6
Doesn't matter. We could lose 11 games in a season and still beat Kentuck in our sleep. VT will stop your one dimensional offense and then clown you like every good team does. Good luck with that snooze fest single wing offense from 1812. Prediction: Mildcats move the ball a couple series then get shut down. Another meltdown by boys in blue equals win for Hokies.
Apologies to Va Tech fans for arguing with Vols fan on your board! Good luck to you in the Belk Bowl.....

Reactions: kl40504
good luck to the Hokies. I will be there with some Hokie friends. It is good to have an opponent who has a decent fanbase for a change

Reactions: kl40504
UK's D is legitimate. Assuming VT's D shows up early and doesn't give up early easy scores (like we did against UVA) this will be a low scoring game. 24 - 20 with VT winning, assuming no costly TO's.

Glad the Vols finally made a bowl game.

Reactions: The-Hack

This aged well...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT