ADVERTISEMENT

Hokies picked to finished third in ACC Coastal

Boy did the media get it wrong...UNC and Miami are dumpster fires...and it may get worse...

Here's hoping Miami can get it turned around. Let's hope for a major beatdown Miami puts on UNC...

GO Hokies, Beat Pitt!!!

North Carolina leads the way (and got a healthy majority of the first-place votes, shown in parentheses), while Miami was also picked ahead of Virginia Tech. The Hokies received three first-place votes. Duke was the only program that did not get at least one first-place vote. The full Coastal standings are projected like so:

1. North Carolina (109)
2. Miami (28)
3. #Hokies (3)
4. Pitt (1)
5. Virginia (2)
6. GT (4)
7. Duke........................................LOL!!!!

Now Miami has found a great QB and UVA's QB has turned out to be darn good. And Pitt would have been top 20 if they hadn't tripped earlier this season against Western Michigan.

And VT has turned out to be darn bad. I think Pitt will win the Coastal (still too close to call). The last few seasons, VT starts out good but does not improve and actually gets worse as the season moves along. If we cannot beat Duke it is time for a new HC.

It's probably time for a new HC, regardless of Duke or UVA game. Hard to win at D1 level without a good passing attack.

Agreed. I am jut saying there should be no doubt in anyone's mind if we lose to Duke. Fuente has been disappointing as a head coach. Time for a change.

Reactions: Hampton Roads 6
Well, I guess after 3 quarters of the way thru of football season...it turns out Pitt and UVA may finish 1&2...dang I was pulling for Tech to win the conference....

Fu should have been fired after the WVU game. If you cant prepare a team no better than that against one of its biggest rivals then cant move the ball 3yrds in 4 plays to secure the win, it's time for you to go.

Reactions: Hampton Roads 6
Boy did the media get it wrong...UNC and Miami are dumpster fires...and it may get worse...

Here's hoping Miami can get it turned around. Let's hope for a major beatdown Miami puts on UNC...

GO Hokies, Beat Pitt!!!

North Carolina leads the way (and got a healthy majority of the first-place votes, shown in parentheses), while Miami was also picked ahead of Virginia Tech. The Hokies received three first-place votes. Duke was the only program that did not get at least one first-place vote. The full Coastal standings are projected like so:

1. North Carolina (109)
2. Miami (28)
3. #Hokies (3)
4. Pitt (1)
5. Virginia (2)
6. GT (4)

GO Hokies, Beat Pitt!!!

1. North Carolina (109)
2. Miami (28)
3. #Hokies (3)
4. Pitt (1)
5. Virginia (2)
6. GT (4)

Right now my guess is VT finishes 6-6. The players give their all but they are too slow on both defense and offense to beat the good teams remaining on their schedule. No way VT goes to the SEC with OK and Texas on their way to the SEC. That train has left the station.
Actually the media got this about right if you switch UNC with Pittsburgh. VT finished third.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT