ADVERTISEMENT

How 'bout them Hokie Roundballers!

Nice win. I think Dayton will be even more difficult than MSU though. They are playing at a very high level. We will need to shoot better against Dayton to win. Let's go Hokies!!

All during the game the play-by-play and analyst talked about how great Rizzo and MSU were like they would eventually just erupt and easily take over the game...

All during the game the play-by-play and analyst talked about how great Rizzo and MSU were like they would eventually just erupt and easily take over the game...
The blue-blooded schools like Kansas, NC, and MSU have a god given right to unending accolades by media whether they are any good on a given night or not.

....and oh by the way, Mike Young CAN coach. I still don't understand why it took him sooooo many years to make it to a major conference.

I think he coaches for the joy of it and money is 2nd. He's big time now and he'll stay at VT for a long time.

Well no surprise our kids lost to Dayton. A much deeper roster of good athletes that have been playing together for a long time can do more with so little rest between games. Heck, one game alone is hard to play for its entirety with a short depth chart.

Well no surprise our kids lost to Dayton. A much deeper roster of good athletes that have been playing together for a long time can do more with so little rest between games. Heck, one game alone is hard to play for its entirety with a short depth chart.
Yes, we all know that this is a rebuilding year. Given that, we have had a good start. If we can win 6-8 games in ACC, and finish above .500 overall, I'd consider that a very good year. The future is very bright for this program.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT