ADVERTISEMENT

How do you guys feel about all those FAKE INJURIES?

Duo

Hokie Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2006
Do you think that is something VT will be using a lot this year?

I'll reply.

No one is sure he did not cramp up. So end of subject.

But if he did fake the injury, I think its a great idea. We regrouped and stuffed them all but 1 time in the red zone.

If he was faking an injury: No rules were broken, the O had time to regroup and catch their breath also, and the other team can do it too if they want to.

Heck, you saw what happened to FSU when they tried to hurry up- illegal procedures and off sides.

Lastly, we kicked FSU's butt on national TV and everyone got to see a great coaching job by our entire staff and the true genius of Bud Foster who should be the highest paid D coordinator in the country.

That game was the only game on at that time and any recruits who are undecided on where to invest their lives for 4-5 years should have some answers now.

I assure you, with our youth and athleticism of this team as well as depth we now have AT EVERY POSITION, we will be a force to reckon with in the future.

I could care less... of the 17 times VT has played FSU in the past 40 years, they have only won 3 times, this trip to Tallahassee included. This isn't even a rivalry but interested in what VT fans had to say.

The important thing is we stole their dreams in 1999 on the biggest stage, and this is the same VT that has zero national titles and is mostly irrelevant on the national scene.

FSU laid a huge egg and while embarrassed, sure is nice to see all our trophies when visiting for a game. What does VT visit at their home stadium?

I could care less... of the 17 times VT has played FSU in the past 40 years, they have only won 3 times, this trip to Tallahassee included. This isn't even a rivalry but interested in what VT fans had to say.

The important thing is we stole their dreams in 1999 on the biggest stage, and this is the same VT that has zero national titles and is mostly irrelevant on the national scene.

FSU laid a huge egg and while embarrassed, sure is nice to see all our trophies when visiting for a game. What does VT visit at their home stadium?

Enjoy the Willie Taggart Era, sonny. Once Dan Mullen gets the Gators rolling it'll be years before you clowns are relevant again in your own state.

Sounds like someone is still stinging from the loss. Don't be sad son, I am sure your team will win a game here real soon.

Since joining the ACC, FSU and VT are 3-3. Each have four ACC titles. Sounds like a rivalry. Sure, you can go back 40 years, but go back 43 years and VT wins 3 straight, and largely play FSU even for a couple decades.

Indeed. Since the BCS era began, VT has the 10th best record among P5 teams. That is ahead of Florida, Texas, Miami, Clemson, Michigan, Nebraska, Auburn, Penn State, Tennessee and Notre Dame, among others. I think that makes them relevant.

Living in the past, are we? FSU didn't lay an egg. They got their asses handed to them by a better team.

It must really gripe your ass that Clemson has taken over as the ACC's marquee program.

If a team can run to the line of scrimmage and snap the ball before the defense is set, or snap quickly to try to get a penalty on the defense, how is that any different from the team on defense faking an injury? Seems like both sides of the ball are trying to gain an advantage, and more often than the not the defense is only doing this to counter the offense's advantage.

If I am a DL rushing the passer and end up on the ground several yards away from the next play's line of scrimmage with no chance of getting set before the next play is snapped, how is that okay for the offense to play 11 on 10 or snap early and draw a penalty, but if I go down to give my defense a chance to get set that is not okay?

LOL...you cared enough to come across like a spurned little girl here.
My favorite part was when Fowler said “the Hokies have taken over the F.S.U. stadium”, your fans were all gone, and ours were going “Ohhhh-uh-oohawaaa...oohh-ah-oooohhhh...”. LMAO. It was so bad, Burt died. Bud Foster killed Burt. :p:D:cool:

Reactions: kcwashing1
LOL...you cared enough to come across like a spurned little girl here.
My favorite part was when Fowler said “the Hokies have taken over the F.S.U. stadium”, your fans were all gone, and ours were going “Ohhhh-uh-oohawaaa...oohh-ah-oooohhhh...”. LMAO. It was so bad, Burt died. Bud Foster killed Burt. :p:D:cool:

That is pretty classy... sending prayers for your fragile QB. :cool:

Lastly, we kicked FSU's butt on national TV and everyone got to see a great coaching job by our entire staff and the true genius of Bud Foster who should be the highest paid D coordinator in the country.
So does he still look like a genius after today? OR should he be the highest paid D coordinator? Especially after losing to ODU?:D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT