ADVERTISEMENT

I hope Treveyon Henderson sees our OL recruiting has stepped up

BigDaddyHokie

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 24, 2007
We should be solid at those positions for a while.

Henderson's highlight films are off the chart. He has size, speed, and vision. He can run up the middle and around the edges and outrun everyone. It's awesome to see someone his size do that. He also loves to cut back.

After a few impressive carries, his presence on O would have all the D's attention which would open up the passing game with run fakes.

We won't live or die with or without him, but his presence would help us get back into the top 20 and even better.

If we don't get him we have a lot of new faces at the RB position to complement what is already on the team so I hope we can figure out who can contribute the most.

The last top RB from central VA went to Michigan and sat most of the time. Got mad about lack of reps. Then I never heard about him making the pros.

Just saying being a big fish in a big pond is hard. Play at VT and be a big fish in a little pond.

Staff should have focused on him instead of the other RB they were pursuing and putting him on the back burner. Makes more sense to go after Virginia players.

Reactions: LakeErieHokie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT