ADVERTISEMENT

I like getting quality offensive and defensive lineman early this year.

It has traditionally been late in the recruiting cycle we do this.
Good signs in this recruiting year. Even though it is a small class, I have been pleased with the pickups thus far. Even with the 2 to 4 signings we have remaining, really need to ensure no misses... I'm not as hung up on a running back as most. I think that we may already have an in-house solution between Fox, McClease, and Holston.

Good signs in this recruiting year. Even though it is a small class, I have been pleased with the pickups thus far. Even with the 2 to 4 signings we have remaining, really need to ensure no misses... I'm not as hung up on a running back as most. I think that we may already have an in-house solution between Fox, McClease, and Holston.

I agree about getting pledges from the OL. That has never been a recruiting priority in the past and that's why we struggle against teams like Clemson.
However, I do feel that getting the big running back who can pick up the 3rd and 3 when we need it should also be a priority. Too often, Fuente would rely on a quarterback keeper which just wears down Jackson and puts him at risk of an injury.

This is not like past years with no QB depth. We have a lot of talent at the position, most I'm thinking about with several years in the system, and I would rather see us play all-out to win and take our lumps and let others step up if needed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT