ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting In-state four-star DT Christian Evans details commitment to Virginia Tech

Ryan OBleness

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2023
Hello, Virginia Tech fans! My name is Ryan O'Bleness and I've recently taken over as a part-time Northeast recruiting analyst for the national team with Rivals. I also cover Michigan State for Spartans Illustrated.

I was able to catch up with four-star defensive tackle Christian Evans before his announcement and I got some really strong quotes from him about his decision to join Virginia Tech. Parker Thune also helped out with quotes.

"Another reason why I picked Tech is my great relationship with their staff and my background with them," Evans explained. "VT was the first school to really start recruiting me, during my sophomore year. One of the first college games I went to was when Virginia Tech played Georgia Tech in 2022. It was a great game-day atmosphere despite the otherwise poor weather. Throughout my recruitment, no other staff has made me feel as well as Tech's staff has. I trust them and can't wait to suit up for them."

I personally love this get for the Hokies. It is big to keep him home and it means a lot to him being a Virginia kid.

More here:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News