ADVERTISEMENT

***INsider: Donald Stewart & VT***

jason stamm

Hokie Hall of Fame
Staff
Aug 11, 2008
Guys, the last of my updates on the Paramus Catholic (NJ) guys who visited VT for Saturday's junior day. I also spoke with two-star WR Donald Stewart, who made the trip with his teammates, which included five-star DT Rashan Gary and 2018 QB Allan Walters.

Stewart right now does not have a VT offer, but has offers from Rutgers, Syracuse, Temple, Wake Forest, Illinois and Boston College. This is a kid who will be borderline getting a Hokies offer, probably dependent on what happens with some of the guys who have offers right now, but Stewart is on the board.

This was his first visit to VT, but he said he loved the atmosphere and also how long so many of the coaches have been with the Hokies. Stewart said he also liked the graduation rate, as well.

Stewart did meet with new receivers coach Zohn Burden and they watched his film together and critiqued. Burden didn't offer Stewart at Old Dominion, but he had been in contact and was recruiting him.

This is a kid who I think will probably get three stars at least, later on in the process. He has work to do, but the potential is there. Likely no decision until at least summer and he plans on visiting Syracuse, Wake Forest and Rutgers among others, coming.

Full story coming, but as always, what's posted here, STAYS HERE. Don't de-value your own subscription by giving away information to others who don't pay like you do. It's also a violation of our terms of service and will result in the termination of your subscription.[/B]

Donald Stewart profile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.