ADVERTISEMENT

***INsider: Dylan Rivers Latest***

jason stamm

Hokie Hall of Fame
Staff
Aug 11, 2008
Guys, I know I already posted that he was visiting on Monday for the Ohio State game, but I spoke more at length with Sherando (Va.) 2017 three-star linebacker Dylan Rivers. And honestly, this is a kid who I think will take more visits, but who I would not be surprised to see commit on Monday. He's a candidate at least, anyway.

Rivers said the two schools recruiting him hardest are VT and Penn State. He likes the coaches, but what seems to have also jumped out to him is that the Nittany Lions sent him 100 letters on the same day on Sept. 1, the first day schools could contact 2017 recruits.

With the Hokies, Rivers said he really likes Bud Foster. Rivers visited the Hokies for their junior day in late June and also already plans to visit for the Pittsburgh game next month. He also wants to visit Clemson, Pitt, Maryland and NC State. Definitely one to watch for sure.

Full story coming, but as always, what's posted here, STAYS HERE. Don't de-value your own subscription by giving away information to others who don't pay like you do. It's also a violation of our terms of service and will result in the termination of your subscription.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.