ADVERTISEMENT

***INsider: Josh Brown On VT Visit***

jason stamm

Hokie Hall of Fame
Staff
Aug 11, 2008
Guys, I talked just a few minutes ago with Mallard Creek (NC) four-star DE Josh Brown, who visited VT yesterday. Brown has been committed to Florida State since September, but that sounds like a very open commitment right now.

The visit was Brown's first to Blacksburg and he seems to really have enjoyed it. Brown said he made the trip with his dad and they toured the facilities, watched the scrimmage and then he watched film with Bud Foster. I think some schools have talked about switching him to LB, but Brown said he also liked that assistant coach Charley Wiles told him he would play DE at VT.

Brown still says he's committed to the Noles and that he's solid, but it's hard to call him solid when he visited South Carolina last weekend, VT this weekend and is right now traveling to Alabama with his dad, where he'll spend tomorrow and Tuesday. He is going to Florida State next Friday and Saturday for the spring game, but he hopes to see LSU, Oregon, Miami, Ohio State, Georgia and Texas at some point this summer.

Brown will be back in Charlotte in time for the Rivals camp next Sunday. So I'll get an even better look at him there.

Full story coming, but as always, what's posted here, STAYS HERE. Don't de-value your own subscription by giving away information to others who don't pay like you do. It's also a violation of our terms of service and will result in the termination of your subscription.[/B]

Josh Brown profile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.