ADVERTISEMENT

***INsider: Thomas Jarrett Hopple***

jason stamm

Hokie Hall of Fame
Staff
Aug 11, 2008
Guys, I spoke earlier with Nansemond River (Va.) three-star OL Thomas Jarrett Hopple, who we have at No. 34 overall in Virginia. I really think we have him very underrated. And as I posted last weekend, he's become one of the top three OL targets on the board for VT.

The Hokies are in excellent position here. He's already visited, but plans on visiting again with his family this weekend, not for the coaches clinic, though it is coincidence. Right now, though, Hopple said he loves Blacksburg, the layout of the campus and how he believes VT needs him right now. He said assistant coaches Bryan Stinespring and Stacy Searels have drilled home how he is a top target and how he could play early.

I mentioned it last week on the chat, before Victor Greene committed, that I believed Hopple could be the next to commit. So keep an eye on him as it could happen any time.

Hopple has also visited Virginia, Wake Forest, Penn State and Clemson this year and mentioned things he liked about each trip. But he has no other visits planned, except for April 11 for the Rivals Camp in Richmond. I think Hopple could really shoot up the rankings with a strong showing there.

Full story coming, but as always, what's posted here, STAYS HERE. Don't de-value your own subscription by giving away information to others who don't pay like you do. It's also a violation of our terms of service and will result in the termination of your subscription.[/B]

Thomas Jarrett Hopple profile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.