ADVERTISEMENT

***INsider: Zach Hoyt Update***

jason stamm

Hokie Hall of Fame
Staff
Aug 11, 2008
Guys, just a heads up that as of now, the only recruit that VT will be waiting on tomorrow is Salem (Va.) two-star OL Zach Hoyt. He's not responded to my calls and texts, but I've been in touch with a few sources close to him.

Hoyt last week said he thought he would decide before signing day. But with that being tomorrow, it appears that Hoyt will wait until then. He'll decide between VT, Pittsburgh, where he officially visited Jan. 23 and BYU, where he officially visited this past weekend.

Hoyt and his teammate, two-star ATH Coleman Fox, will be holding a ceremony at noon tomorrow. I'll be there for full coverage.

Right now, it appears that Hoyt is a heavy lean for the Hokies, but the other two are still very much in play.

Also as a heads up, I had planned on being at the Blacksburg Sports Club tomorrow to try to get an update on all the facilities from associate AD Tom Gabbard, but I'll try to see if I can't get Gabbard one on one sometime instead.

As always, what's posted here, STAYS HERE. Don't de-value your own subscription by giving away information to others who don't pay like you do. It's also a violation of our terms of service and will result in the termination of your subscription.[/B]

Zach Hoyt profile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.