ADVERTISEMENT

Is my Mac broken or is this board dead as Tuesday afternoon?

Salemite

All-Conference
Oct 20, 2004
3jo4NbU4sNXoc.gif

No Stiney...so all is right with the Hokie world for the time being. Now it's just wait-and-see with what comes next.

I've got a feeling this will be the mostest deadest we'll see it in the next few yrs. I can picture Fuego now, with the talent he's use to, licking his chops thinking of Hodges coming back. He'll have his very own Gronkowski, and be able to use him as Gruden described this morning on M&M how they (NE) use Gronk which with his size and speed makes him unstoppable. All scheme. First thing I thought about was Hodges role next yr. Hope Fuego was listening.

That's may be the stupidest thing ever typed on the internet.
Dude, everything I type can't be the stupidest thing ever typed on the internet. At some point in time, you should make up your mind and pick one and quit being female about it.

You do know that if everyone had 150 IQs, then there suddenly would no longer be any smart people in the world, right?

[QUOTE="You do know that if everyone had 150 IQs, then there suddenly would no longer be any dumb people in the world, right?[/QUOTE]

FIFY

Yea, I took it as if you meant no one has a scapegoat to whine about anymore. And I agree. Also glad that he's gone. I'm sure he'll pick up an OC job somewhere.:rolleyes:

Evidently at least some of you are not aware of the "Dead Board Periosd". This starts about one week after the dead period in FB recruiting. It is a little diferent in that it very slowly builds momentum until about four days before the signing date when all hell breaks loose. After the signing date we enter the highly emotional super rant period which for some lasts the rest of the year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT