ADVERTISEMENT

Is this game not sold out?

UNC71-00

Hokie Hall of Fame
Feb 25, 2003
I'm not too (or "to" if you are the Uva nutsucker) familiar with Lane, but it looks like a lot of empties in the end zone? Is that right or is there something going on with those seats? I can't imagine that Frank's last game isn't a full house.

I'm not too (or "to" if you are the Uva nutsucker) familiar with Lane, but it looks like a lot of empties in the end zone? Is that right or is there something going on with those seats? I can't imagine that Frank's last game isn't a full house.
Your Tarholes have been impressive so far.....not. I guess playing that weak ass schedule is showing up today.

LMAO.....Daddy gives you a TD and you can't get that high powered offense to score from the one yard line. So impressive.....

Not terribly surprised. Beamer has lost an overwhelming amount of support from our fans for the last 2-3 seasons of what could be generously termed mediocrity. Personally, I'd rather my best memory be of attending the '99 BC game that put us into the NC game than a loss at home to UNC. Other fans probably feel the same way and I can't say I totally blame 'em. Sad ending to a good story, though.

Reactions: UNC71-00
Wow Hokies got robbed......guess cheating pays off for Blue Clowns. Overrated team for sure!!!
^^^ Recycled douche alert!!!

I love that the game ended this way. I love that it tears you apart. I love that you think there is no justice in the world. I love that you can't be a man and pick your own identity. And I love that you didn't graduate from either university.

I love that the game ended this way. I love that it tears you apart. I love that you think there is no justice in the world. I love that you can't be a man and pick your own identity. And I love that you didn't graduate from either university.
It was a good game that ended on a horrible call.....fitting the school with the worst academic scandal in history won on a BS call....congrats on both Ram nuts. Clemson will beat your ass like a drum. Also your #1 Basketball team sucked the big one today as well. LMAO

Reactions: DEXTERITY

Lol, yeah, real men like you who bring a retinue with them to opposing boards so that they can up-vote drive-by posts. What a loser. Your best team in 20 years needed an OT to beat what might be the first VT to not qualify for a bowl game in almost 25. Might want to tell your boyfriend Louigi to stick his fingers a little farther up your ass; probably going to need the added pleasure after Northern Iowa.

It was a good game that ended on a horrible call.....fitting the school with the worst academic scandal in history won on a BS call....congrats on both Ram nuts. Clemson will beat your ass like a drum. Also your #1 Basketball team sucked the big one today as well. LMAO

Yeah, I'm not one to make excuses. We lost this game in regulation and in OT with about 6 wasted opportunities in UNC territory. We take care of business and the call at the end is totally inconsequential. That said, though, the officials made the wrong call on the last play.

Yeah, I'm not one to make excuses. We lost this game in regulation and in OT with about 6 wasted opportunities in UNC territory. We take care of business and the call at the end is totally inconsequential. That said, though, the officials made the wrong call on the last play.

Really? Would you like to whine about the officials when you should be thanking them for keeping you in this game?

Ok mess
Lol, yeah, real men like you who bring a retinue with them to opposing boards so that they can up-vote drive-by posts. What a loser. Your best team in 20 years needed an OT to beat what might be the first VT to not qualify for a bowl game in almost 25. Might want to tell your boyfriend Louigi to stick his fingers a little farther up your ass; probably going to need the added pleasure after Northern Iowa.
Hey! Don't rat me out. Your wife might upset I was cheating on her.

it looked very sold out to me. the VT fans around me were very friendly. As the one I sat next to in Cassle last year. I will say that the grounds around Lane were very littered. Was there a beer party this morning?

it looked very sold out to me. the VT fans around me were very friendly. As the one I sat next to in Cassle last year. I will say that the grounds around Lane were very littered. Was there a beer party this morning?
There were some empty seats in the top of the end zone but a nice crowd for FB's last game.

I love that my post pissed you off. I love that you retired from posting but we made you come back. I love that we drive more clicks to your board than any of you do. MOSTLY I love that I invoke your homo-erotic side because that's just what I like.

I love that my post pissed you off. I love that you retired from posting but we made you come back. I love that we drive more clicks to your board than any of you do. MOSTLY I love that I invoke your homo-erotic side because that's just what I like.

I wasn't aware I retired. I thought I just had real life obligations. I love that you post more on here than I do and you're not even a Tech fan. I hope the short bursts of attention fill the holes in your life. I'll let Louigi and the rest of your merry little troupe fill the other holes in even shorter bursts. :D

Really? Would you like to whine about the officials when you should be thanking them for keeping you in this game?

Where did I whine about the officials? It was the wrong call on that particular play. Already said we lost on our own. Whining is when you lose by 17 points at home and say the officials handed the game to the other team. You know, like your entire fan base did last year after we beat that ass. Also, that 3-8 is looking really good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT