ADVERTISEMENT

It's coming back Hokies

Nov 30, 2004
it's just a matter of time. Coach JF is building a solid program but it takes time. I'm looking forward to some old school big east battles returning with va tech and Miami At war! That's great for the acc and cfb in general.

Hopefully we'll see you guys again in the acccg. You guys are a class act

Reactions: TigersProw1
Clemson is proof of what 5-6 years of top ten recruiting classes can do. A great athlete at every position and with depth to boot.

Just like Bama, Clemson can now just show up and take care of business every week.

Clemson is proof of what 5-6 years of top ten recruiting classes can do. A great athlete at every position and with depth to boot.

Just like Bama, Clemson can now just show up and take care of business every week.

Clemson may be the most complete ACC team I've seen since Fla State back in the 90's. The d-line may be the best from any conference I've seen including the over-rated SEC.
On our side, I thought Tim Settles showed flashes of becoming a real force. Jackson had tough night but he hung in there and never got too rattled. All in all,the game went about as well as could be expected for the Hokies. They made a few mistakes and Clemson took advantage of them. A good learning experience
Now they need to brush this one off and get ready to play Boston College which always seems to give them a hard time up there.

Boston College has all the motivation they need to get us while we're reeling from the embarrassing loss to the #2 team in the nation. We need to heal and take care of business.

We have 7 more games on the schedule. We are able to win them all. Does not mean we will but we are capable to win them all. So one game at a time. Let's focus on the next game and not get ahead of ourselves. We win the rest of the games and we get another shot at Clemson. 11-1. I will take it any time for a team rebuilding/reloading.

Not to get ahead of ourselves, but the Miami game, in Miami, will be another big test, as will GT in Atlanta. May be hard to go 11-1.
I'd love to win the rest of our regular season games, but we need to take it one game at a time. BC is next, then a break before the Coastal part of the schedule. Let's leave Clemson behind for now and focus on BC.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT