ADVERTISEMENT

***Josh Jackson Before Announcing***

jason stamm

Hokie Hall of Fame
Staff
Aug 11, 2008
At 11:30 AM ET tomorrow, Saline (Mich.) three-star quarterback Joshua Jackson will be making his commitment. And right now, the Hokies are in excellent shape.

Jackson has been a topic for a lot of VT boards over the past week or so, but as you've known from our INsider posts, the Hokies have been the team to beat. He told me he has a top four of VT, Northwestern, Minnesota and West Virginia, but it'll basically be between the first two.

Jackson took just two visits this year, to Northwestern in February and VT last weekend. With that visit, Jackson said he loved talking to offensive coordinator Scot Loeffler, whom he's known nearly all his life (Loeffler and Jackson's dad, Fred Jackson, coached at Michigan). He also loved the food at VT and the facilities. He told me he was even impressed by Rector Fieldhouse.

I spoke with our midwest analyst, Josh Helmholdt, earlier who told me he believes it's 98% for VT right now. And I have to agree. Jackson wouldn't give anything away to me when we talked earlier, but said he already called the coach at the school he'll be choosing to commit. So it's already set, though we'll have to wait until tomorrow to make absolutely sure.

Full story coming, but as always, what's posted here, STAYS HERE. Don't de-value your own subscription by giving away information to others who don't pay like you do. It's also a violation of our terms of service and will result in the termination of your subscription.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.