ADVERTISEMENT

Just asking

How about Va Tech and NCSU come to the SEC....

UNC and UVA would jump at the chance to join the SEC or the B10....

I've always said I wanted those two in the SEC...that way we would control the TV market from DC to Texas...

How about Va Tech and NCSU come to the SEC....

UNC and UVA would jump at the chance to join the SEC or the B10....

I've always said I wanted those two in the SEC...that way we would control the TV market from DC to Texas...
I don't think VT should go out and seek admission into the SEC. But if SEC extended an invitation, then VT should consider it.

I don't think UVA would leave ACC. They know they would get stomped in another conference. They can stay in ACC and beat the lower echelon teams in conference, along with Richmond, William & Mary and VMI. Then they can go to a bowl game, and blow smoke out their butt.

I would like to see WVU in the ACC. For Virginia Tech, my very first priority would be to bolt to the SEC without hesitation. If we are offered or have a chance and let it go, we will pay for it. Notre Dame is NOT coming to the ACC in football, period. They've made that clear how many times now? Do we think we can just ask again and the answer be different? They aren't coming, period. Now, as soon as humanely possible when the finances are doable, Clemson and FSU are GONE. Absolutely gone. Dead man walking from the ACC and into the SEC. This means, the ACC is essentially done. The Big 10 has a freestanding invite for UVA and Duke will would immediately bolt to the Big 10. The above is GOING to happen sooner or later. Va Tech, if wise, better act on the "sooner" part and get to the SEC ASAP before it's left out in the cold.

I don't think UVA would leave ACC. They know they would get stomped in another conference. They can stay in ACC and beat the lower echelon teams in conference, along with Richmond, William & Mary and VMI. Then they can go to a bowl game, and blow smoke out their butt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT