ADVERTISEMENT

Just for fun....try this for your charity.

SunnyBeachWave

Global Elite-Illuminatist
Gold Member
May 8, 2013
Using only players from the Feb 2006 VT recruit signing thru today's current players:

Select your choice of allstar VT player and his backup at each position for defense and offense, but only using one formation, which you also choose. I have a particular formation and team that I consider dominant because of 3 positions. If ANYONE correctly selects that formation and fills those 3 positions in accord with mine, I will donate $50 to a Christian, Jewish, Military, or Children's charity of your choice, as long as that charity is approved by the site publisher, J. Stamm. One roster per person. All visitors welcome as long as you have more than 25 posts prior to this offer. Have fun.

I will email J. Stamm the formation and 3 players I am looking for now, so if needed he can verify.

Using only players from the Feb 2006 VT recruit signing thru today's current players:

Select your choice of allstar VT player and his backup at each position for defense and offense, but only using one formation, which you also choose. I have a particular formation and team that I consider dominant because of 3 positions. If ANYONE correctly selects that formation and fills those 3 positions in accord with mine, I will donate $50 to a Christian, Jewish, Military, or Children's charity of your choice, as long as that charity is approved by the site publisher, J. Stamm. One roster per person. All visitors welcome as long as you have more than 25 posts prior to this offer. Have fun.

I will email J. Stamm the formation and 3 players I am looking for now, so if needed he can verify.

Interesting....how specific do you want us to be with the formation choice?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT