ADVERTISEMENT

Latest on our Cheating Heels..

As long as there are CHEATING HEELS on this site, I will be around . You still trying to keep the dirt on the Smell there in Cheathill ? Carry On...

manalishi is a legit source. Well connected. That's all to be said.

And if it wasn't for some guys on Pack Pride, the investigation would have been over a long time ago. They uncovered transcripts and plagiarized papers that would lead to the call for another investigation (Wainstein). And now both sites are mining the emails which have found other folks/departments involved in the corruption. Even the NY Times, Bloomberg Business Week, and other big media have acknowledged in their articles how Pack Pride has been instrumental in gathering information. Perhaps you should pay better attention.

UNC_Cheats_Pickard_Approves_zpshe60x8w9.gif

manalishi is a legit source. Well connected. That's all to be said.

And if it wasn't for some guys on Pack Pride, the investigation would have been over a long time ago. They uncovered transcripts and plagiarized papers that would lead to the call for another investigation (Wainstein). And now both sites are mining the emails which have found other folks/departments involved in the corruption. Even the NY Times, Bloomberg Business Week, and other big media have acknowledged in their articles how Pack Pride has been instrumental in gathering information. Perhaps you should pay better attention.

UNC_Cheats_Pickard_Approves_zpshe60x8w9.gif

Reactions: Jackcrow
I don't know what's more hilarious - moo's obsession with all things UNC or the fact that you're linking PP as if it's some legitimate source.

Good to see you though, Jack. I was worried something had happened to you.
The most hilarious thing is you blue clowns still act as if nothing is wrong at Cheating U.....

Reactions: DEXTERITY
Dirt more landfill dump cheaters

Glad to see you arent on the meth Jack. We were getting worried about you.

NCAA needs to lower the boom on UNC before Saturday, give them a long post season ban.
The only "boom" getting lowered on Saturday is the one the Heels are going to put on the Hokies! Appropriate that VT is wearing black for Beamers last home game...it'll feel like a funeral by the time the game is over!

The tears of all the Pack and Hokie fans will be so hilarious when the "hammer" comes down on UNC and we have to vacate a few wins from 4-5 seasons ago and are put on probation.

The tears of all the Pack and Hokie fans will be so hilarious when the "hammer" comes down on UNC and we have to vacate a few wins from 4-5 seasons ago and are put on probation.
Regardless of penalty, UNCheat will always be known for one the biggest cheating scandals of all time. Congrats on that....LMAO.

The only "boom" getting lowered on Saturday is the one the Heels are going to put on the Hokies!
It doesn't matter what the score is, you'll eventually vacate the win anyway. In fact, once you guys also vacate the 2009 and 2012 wins, then Frank will finish up a perfect 9-0 against UNC in ACC play.

Not too shabby.

Regardless of penalty, UNCheat will always be known for one the biggest cheating scandals of all time....

...to you and other ABCers. As I've pointed out repeatedly, no one cares at all about the Carolina situation except for moo fans, duke fans, UK fans and the 3 people that regularly post at this awesome board. Go to any message board in the rivals network and you will not find a peep about the Carolina situation. People don't care. Meanwhile, Carolina still receives high rankings from Forbes, US News and other sources as one of the top public universities in the country. So your assertion that Carolina will always be known for "one of the biggest cheating scandals of all time" is exaggerated and simply wishful thinking.

It doesn't matter what the score is, you'll eventually vacate the win anyway. In fact, once you guys also vacate the 2009 and 2012 wins, then Frank will finish up a perfect 9-0 against UNC in ACC play.

I'm fairly certain that UNC football won't be vacating any wins. But if they do, there is no way, no how that any of the vacated wins would be from this year. Right now, our program is cleaner than 99.9% of schools out there. It has to be. We're completely under the microscope and to hear you guys tell it, everybody wants to take us down. So with that in mind, there's no way we could be getting away with anything.

Secondly, I've never understood the idea of vacating wins anyway. It's not like Reggie Bush wasn't the best football player the year he won the Heisman just because his mom and dad had their mortgage paid off. Anyone who watched knows they were the best. Because they've been ordered to vacate those wins doesn't mean a thing to the players that won those games or the fans that were there for the experience.

Lastly, Beamer certainly has had our number. VT has clearly been the better program during your time in the ACC. Congrats to Frank for a long and impressive career. But I doubt at any time he's going to point to his record against a basketball school when doing any self promotion.

Well, I should have asked you before making that claim. If anyone would know, it would be you. You pay closer attention to UNC athletics than anyone I know.

Soooo,...what do you think?

That is a trick question. He doesn't know how to think and needs to run to CrackRide for some cut and paste talking points. But rest assured, there will be some fantastic allegations for us all to enjoy.

Reactions: UNC '92 and trig81
...to you and other ABCers. As I've pointed out repeatedly, no one cares at all about the Carolina situation except for moo fans, duke fans, UK fans and the 3 people that regularly post at this awesome board. Go to any message board in the rivals network and you will not find a peep about the Carolina situation. People don't care. Meanwhile, Carolina still receives high rankings from Forbes, US News and other sources as one of the top public universities in the country. So your assertion that Carolina will always be known for "one of the biggest cheating scandals of all time" is exaggerated and simply wishful thinking.

I'm fairly certain that UNC football won't be vacating any wins. But if they do, there is no way, no how that any of the vacated wins would be from this year. Right now, our program is cleaner than 99.9% of schools out there. It has to be. We're completely under the microscope and to hear you guys tell it, everybody wants to take us down. So with that in mind, there's no way we could be getting away with anything.

Secondly, I've never understood the idea of vacating wins anyway. It's not like Reggie Bush wasn't the best football player the year he won the Heisman just because his mom and dad had their mortgage paid off. Anyone who watched knows they were the best. Because they've been ordered to vacate those wins doesn't mean a thing to the players that won those games or the fans that were there for the experience.

Lastly, Beamer certainly has had our number. VT has clearly been the better program during your time in the ACC. Congrats to Frank for a long and impressive career. But I doubt at any time he's going to point to his record against a basketball school when doing any self promotion.
Poor little blue clown...maybe the NCAA will feel sorry for your cheating ass and let you keep your wins that you cheated to get. Ask your mama to put you back on the nipple little blue clown.

Is this turning in to a boner fide legitimate debate? I disagree with a lot of the op's link just because of intel from our premium side.

UNC deserves a lot more than what they will get.

Dick, I think most of America hates UNC and I say that from general talks with random people about sports. IF they get off clean, it will be like that for a long time.

Sunny, you have your own thread on the Blitz
LMAO....I went over and took a look at Sunny's thread and I have to say I'm impressed that Sunny has managed to get the Blue Clowns panties in a wad. Those DA must live in a hole, they actually believe they have done nothing wrong. I must admit I feel slimy after that quick visit to their cesspool.

Is this turning in to a boner fide legitimate debate? I disagree with a lot of the op's link just because of intel from our premium side.

UNC deserves a lot more than what they will get.

Dick, I think most of America hates UNC and I say that from general talks with random people about sports. IF they get off clean, it will be like that for a long time.

Right. Most of America hates UNC. Thats why Nike pays us what they do and we are on every channel, your conversations with random people like Pack, Otis, Jackcrow and the Uva nutsucker not withstanding.

And it will only remain a debate as long as you can keep from swinging your dick around and banning people. In other words, I expect to get banned and have yoo lock the thread within the next 15 minutes.

Right. Most of America hates UNC. Thats why Nike pays us what they do and we are on every channel, your conversations with random people like Pack, Otis, Jackcrow and the Uva nutsucker not withstanding.

And it will only remain a debate as long as you can keep from swinging your dick around and banning people. In other words, I expect to get banned and have you edit my post and lock the thread within the next 15 minutes.

What he said. LOL!

Gotta love how the so called info from crackride is taken as the gospel,or even that the "premium" info from this site is believable or reliable.

But everybody has their sources....and bullshit is gladly accepted and believed as long as it fits the anti UNC agenda.

Last edited:
Has any one else noticed all you get from the blue clowns is blah blah blah......everybody loves us we the Tarholes. Good thing is the will shut the f$&k up after the game tomorrow and climb back in their holes for another year.

When the NCAA does finally get off its butt and punish UNC I hope they get the death penalty in every sport.

When the NCAA does finally get off its butt and punish UNC I hope they get the death penalty in every sport.

Maybe we should get it, but because we have so many lawyers and so much money we will probably get out and get away with it all. At least 1/2 of PackPride will probably join ISIS just so they can get one of those belts.

Come to think of it, you might want to keep and eye on Jack and the nutsucker.

Reactions: UNC '92 and trig81
This board used to be cool as hell when it was all Tech-UVA related but now it's been over run by a bunch of blue balled ******s from UNC who cheat lie and steal everything to win, bunch of scumbags,filthy cockroaches

Reactions: Hoos19NC
Did I hurt your feelings.memory was fine when the fake classes started under his watch.

His memory was fine when the cheating started under his watch....call me what you want, I couldn't care less about your feelings. Take your blue balls back to the blitz and talk about how great it is to be a cheater.

It's not me you need to worry about, Daddy

Reactions: UNC '92
This board used to be cool as hell when it was all Tech-UVA related but now it's been over run by a bunch of blue balled ******s from UNC who cheat lie and steal everything to win, bunch of scumbags,filthy cockroaches

I'm almost out of lotion.

Reactions: UNC '92
Nice. You are making jokes about a man having Alzheimer's.

You are a terrible human being. May God have mercy on your soul.
no different than the PIECES OF SHIT ON THE BLUNTZ making fun of Coach's burn scars

To even say that is childish. Death Penalty? Any sport? All sports? Most Tech fans are neighborly people but you guys apparently have not graduated middle school. So much hate and so much delusion. "Death penalty in every sport"?

Reactions: trig81

And it will only remain a debate as long as you can keep from swinging your dick around and banning people. In other words, I expect to get banned and have yoo lock the thread within the next 15 minutes.

That's "you", meaning me......I got that. Just helping out.

And you were my favorite Cheater, honestly.

hon·est·ly
ˈänəstlē/
adverb
  1. 1.
    in a truthful, fair, or honorable way.

But as your fingers type, and in accord with your wish to be martyred....Oh one of little morality and zero ethics. Have ye no gratitude for your soiled brethren being tolerated in this village of decency as we celebrate a man known for his fairness,love, compassion and MOST of all.....honesty?

POOF! Be gone!

Hoos19, fix the post insulting Coach Smith.

There is no proof that he knew, but regardless we're not going to play like that here about someone's medical issues. That's not in the spirit of Frank Mitchell Beamer and not what being a Hokie is about.

Roy Williams has proven to be a liar and cheater, but Coach Smith is a legend who did a lot of good for a lot of young men; we accept and acknowledge that..

Reactions: Salemite
Hoos19, fix the post insulting Coach Smith.

There is no proof that he knew, but regardless we're not going to play like that here about someone's medical issues. That's not in the spirit of Frank Mitchell Beamer and not what being a Hokie is about.

Roy Williams has proven to be a liar and cheater, but Coach Smith is a legend who did a lot of good for a lot of young men; we accept and acknowledge that..
Done.....got sent to principles office.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT