ADVERTISEMENT

Lets Go Deacs

lol embarrassment is Naked Boxing and hazing. I cant wait to see what the courts fine UVA. Bronco was and still is a tool . Littlepage should be elected to the Hokie Hall of Fame. Thanks again Craig.

lol embarrassment is Naked Boxing and hazing. I cant wait to see what the courts fine UVA. Bronco was and still is a tool . Littlepage should be elected to the Hokie Hall of Fame. Thanks again Craig.

We haven't heard the last about Bronco's hazing lawsuit. This one is squarely on
his shoulders. Good win for the Deac's. ACC looking good so far.

Cheating > Hazing

Cheating > Hazing
http://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/17832652/"ex-uva-receiver-alleges-hazing-abusive-culture Howard suffered severe eye injuries after being struck by the other football player, who was not named as a defendant in the lawsuit because, according to Howard's attorneys, he, too, was being forced and bullied by the older players to fight against his will. The suit states that Howard immediately experienced double-vision in his right eye and was in pain " "The suit also alleges that wide receivers coach Marques Hagans harassed and bullied Howard when he didn't understand something, which served to encourage similar discriminatory behavior among his teammates. Hagans is named as a defendant in the suit, " and here is the GA's the son of the offensive cord and his past priorto the hazing " .According to UVA's website, Anae was in his first season with the Cavaliers and is the son of offensive coordinator Robert Anae. He was a lineman at BYU from 2010 to 2012 but did not graduate until 2015. On April 3, 2014, Famika Anae was convicted of misdemeanor assault after he allegedly punched a man in the face at a movie theater in Orem, Utah, after the man refused to give up his seat to him and his family. A civil lawsuit over the incident, in which the man claims he suffered permanent physical injuries as a result of being punched, is currently pending in a Utah court." hazing > cheating

Dirty program run up there. I hope they get slammed. But looks as If it be swept under rug. I guess Swofford sent a broom from UNC.

http://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/17832652/"ex-uva-receiver-alleges-hazing-abusive-culture Howard suffered severe eye injuries after being struck by the other football player, who was not named as a defendant in the lawsuit because, according to Howard's attorneys, he, too, was being forced and bullied by the older players to fight against his will. The suit states that Howard immediately experienced double-vision in his right eye and was in pain " "The suit also alleges that wide receivers coach Marques Hagans harassed and bullied Howard when he didn't understand something, which served to encourage similar discriminatory behavior among his teammates. Hagans is named as a defendant in the suit, " and here is the GA's the son of the offensive cord and his past priorto the hazing " .According to UVA's website, Anae was in his first season with the Cavaliers and is the son of offensive coordinator Robert Anae. He was a lineman at BYU from 2010 to 2012 but did not graduate until 2015. On April 3, 2014, Famika Anae was convicted of misdemeanor assault after he allegedly punched a man in the face at a movie theater in Orem, Utah, after the man refused to give up his seat to him and his family. A civil lawsuit over the incident, in which the man claims he suffered permanent physical injuries as a result of being punched, is currently pending in a Utah court." hazing > cheating
LMAO.....yea, this compares to taking another teams game plan. Beamer is a cheater and an embarrassment to his father. Don't see where anyone at UVA was fines $25,000.....cheater Beamer > hazing.

Don't see where anyone at UVA was fines $25,000.....cheater Beamer > hazing.
$25K will be a small drop in the bucket compared to what UVa will end up paying.

The fine folk at UVa are very lucky that criminal charges haven't been filed yet. Criminal activity >>> cheating.

$25K will be a small drop in the bucket compared to what UVa will end up paying.

The fine folk at UVa are very lucky that criminal charges haven't been filed yet. Criminal activity >>> cheating.
Oh I'm sorry....haven't heard about the hazing everyday on ESPN like have the VT scandal....just sayin. One is a major embarrassment to University the other never discussed.....go figure.

Sure some of the old money at UVA is trying to pull a UNCHEAT and buy their way out of it. Swoffie.turning his head again. Wonder why the ACC hasn't stepped in on this. ;) This case is in federal court in Pa. good luck with that. Hoo would of thought a Ram Club on the Lawn

Oh I'm sorry....haven't heard about the hazing everyday on ESPN like have the VT scandal....just sayin. One is a major embarrassment to University the other never discussed.....go figure.
It's not a major embarrassment to the university. It's an error in judgment by a minor assistant coach that's long gone who was part of a staff that's also long gone. It's ancient history, so I really don't care if he's guilty or not, because it's irrelevant to anything currently going on at the university. I'm not a Shane or a Frank fan either one, BTW, so it's going to be hard to lower Frank's "legacy" in my eyes. It's already about as low as it can go, short of running into a full blown Paterno situation.

The other situation is a lawsuit against a current coach...a coach who has a well documented history of running the dirtiest programs in the country.

Click the link Birdie the bold letters are E S P N . You want the USA Today, Washington Post links. My lil pony had to know about this and kept it under wraps, it violates UVA own rules lol. Seems to be a lot of INFECTIONS in C-ville lately

Last edited:
It's not a major embarrassment to the university. It's an error in judgment by a minor assistant coach that's long gone who was part of a staff that's also long gone. It's ancient history, so I really don't care if he's guilty or not, because it's irrelevant to anything currently going on at the university. I'm not a Shane or a Frank fan either one, BTW, so it's going to be hard to lower Frank's "legacy" in my eyes. It's already about as low as it can go, short of running into a full blown Paterno situation.

The other situation is a lawsuit against a current coach...a coach who has a well documented history of running the dirtiest programs in the country.
LOL.....
Click the link Birdie the bold letters are E S P N . You want the USA Today, Washington Post links. My lil pony had to know about this and kept it under wraps, it violates UVA own rules lol. Seems to be a lot of INFECTIONS in C-ville lately
I guess when you have a major embarrassment happen at your school it's best to deflect....you boys doing a fine job acting like having another teams game plan is no big deal. If UVA has an issue with hazing they deserve to be punished.....but VT got off easy considering they were involved in the latest Watergate Scandal......how embarrassing.

I just hope UVA gets punished to where it affects the team. Granted that's hard to do to a 2-10 team. Maybe they can go 1-11 or 0-12. That bunch doesn't deserve anything better.
As for VT and WF deal. If ACC wasn't trying to cover for Louisville Beamer never would have been fined. Louisville used info provided. VT did not. ACC wants to protect Louisville because they invited them into ACC knowing they are lower than snake scum.

Bad enough for a young man to be concussed in a hazing ritual condoned by members of the coaching staff.

As for Shane , I'll believe a former Indian and Hokie player more than I will the corrupt tobacco road mafia known as the ACC office .

Reactions: Hampton Roads 6
As for Shane , I'll believe a former Indian and Hokie player more than I will the corrupt tobacco road mafia known as the ACC office .
LOL....if you are that gullible I've got some great ocean front property you can buy in Pittsylvania County.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT