ADVERTISEMENT

Lets Go Noles

I hope FSU anailiates Michigan and their donkey coach gets ejected. Those donkeys do not belong in Orange bowl.

Uggh, my ears are bleeding from those two hillbilly chicks massacring the national anthem. That was a borderline terrorist attack.

Michigan looks REALLY slow on both sides of the ball compared to FSU. We'll see if speed kills in this one.

FSU can't muff punts on their 1 yd line and win this game, though. That's just throwing the game away.

Man, the speed. I'm guessing Michigan's eyes are being opened here. Nice stand by the FSU D to keep them out from the 1 yd line.

Very strong 1st half for FSU, but the offensive momentum slowed greatly in the 2nd qtr. 200-ish yds in the 1st qtr, only about 60 in the 2nd qtr.

If the FSU D can keep control of the line of scrimmage on the other side of the ball, then FSU is in great shape here. But if Michigan can tack on a TD to get back within a score, then FSU's offense is going to have to get it going again.

That was a great adjustment by the Michigan D in the 2nd qtr to load the box and bring heat. FSU hasn't really had an answer for it so far.

FSU's offense has totally fallen apart since Michigan loaded the box. Dumbo has no clue whatsoever as to what plays to call against pressure. I can see why they've been so hot and cold on offense this year.

or while you was in Blacksburg stop in and see the state's best athletic program, just off Prices Fork Rd
There you go again comparing a high school team against UVA's state best college program. Real shame you can't compare VT's overall program....but I can't blame you, nothing to compare.

Early in the 4th qtr and FSU has 10 total yards for the half.

Dumbo calls plays like Stiney did.

FSU's offense has totally fallen apart since Michigan loaded the box. Dumbo has no clue whatsoever as to what plays to call against pressure. I can see why they've been so hot and cold on offense this year.
Excuse me but 'Dumbo' is the nickname for Clemson's head coach. Please don't misuse it. :)

Hmmm...you're right, sorry for the misnomer...so what do we call Jimbo then? Can there not be two Dumbos in the world?

I have been to Blacksburg high for football when Gretna played there. I wish we had kept Bruins on schedule.

Dimbo works for me. Good god this FSU team is poorly coached. I can't believe how much more talented they look than Michigan and seem completely at a loss when they don't pull a home run play out of thin air.

I hope Dimbo sticks around FSU forever. If they had any kind of decent coaching at all, they would be downright scary.

And FSU line drives the PAT and it never gets above head level as it passes the line of scrimmage.

Reactions: HeaksManley
Well, they stumbled and bumbled around a bit, but a win is a win. Congrats to FSU, and that was a high quality win for the league.

FSU jumped offside on that last play and it wasn't called, LOL.

If Louisville wins tomorrow, that will be 4 ACC teams with 10 wins, plus Miami sitting at 9.

The SEC had one 10 win team this season.

I don't like anything related to the school. Coach, players, or fans .

And I wish ESPN would stop showing fans and sideline after every play. They do this for every game. I do not watch a game to see fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT