ADVERTISEMENT

Military Bowl

Hampton Roads 6

Hokie Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2003
VT got shafted on this bowl in my opinion. We just played there against same team about 3 or 4 seasons ago. Nothing wrong with Military Bowl, but I wish opponent was different.

Granted it's probably because of the stupid bowl tie ins.

VT got shafted on this bowl in my opinion. We just played there against same team about 3 or 4 seasons ago. Nothing wrong with Military Bowl, but I wish opponent was different.

Granted it's probably because of the stupid bowl tie ins.
HR. Two weeks ago if somebody would of said we were going to make it to the Crap Bowl against William and Mary we would have all been happy. Reflect on what we had to do and be happy were we're at.At this point being picky is not becoming.

I plan to go to the bowl. Hope to see you there!
You not going to see him...he will be gone when Cincinnati gets a first down or VT punts....
Be better off to get one of those electric vibrating football games and play with it at home...

HR. Two weeks ago if somebody would of said we were going to make it to the Crap Bowl against William and Mary we would have all been happy. Reflect on what we had to do and be happy were we're at.At this point being picky is not becoming.
Before the UVA game, I'd have even taken the toilet bowl if that counted towards our streak. My only wish was that it falls AFTER Christmas. So I am not complaining one bit.

Last edited:
As of now I don't plan on going, simply because of the matchup. I went to last game VT played in Military Bowl. Heck I even got free ticket.
But I am happy the streak continues.

You not going to see him...he will be gone when Cincinnati gets a first down or VT punts....
Be better off to get one of those electric vibrating football games and play with it at home...
Hoos ?NC Hope all is going well with you and the Mrs. health. Can always depend on you to make me laugh.

Hoos ?NC Hope all is going well with you and the Mrs. health. Can always depend on you to make me laugh.
She’s doing awesom, I’m still taking a lot of treatments but really looking forward to the holidays so I can be with my family. Daughter getting married in April so we have a lot to be thankful for. Thanks for asking,keep the prayers coming.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT