ADVERTISEMENT

MJ Walker to FSU

Hoos19NC

Hokie Hall of Fame
Jun 28, 2012
This one surprised me, I thought VT had him locked up. I did see UCLA made a late push for him....didn't see him going to FSU. Guess Hamilton can waste another 5 star.

Yeah, what the hell? I'm not shocked he didn't pick VT and, obviously, recruiting is very fluid, but where did FSU come from? I didn't even realize they were really in the running. At any rate, it's close to home for him and though Hamilton is a dreadful game day coach, he does have a good track record sending players to the pros. Good luck to MJ, but I really wish we could have sealed the deal with him.

I think he made a good pick for himself. We have a logjam of experience and talent at his position. Not saying he wouldn't play, but he was going to have to split minutes with several other players if he picked us. He's going get more minutes right away at FSU next season. That's important for 5 star players who see themselves as auditioning for an early exit to the NBA.

I'm still real happy with our recruiting haul this year. And I'm glad we still have a scholly available for Juwan Durham should he decide to pick us. We need quality bigs much worse than we need more shooting guards right now.

I think he made a good pick for himself. We have a logjam of experience and talent at his position. Not saying he wouldn't play, but he was going to have to split minutes with several other players if he picked us. He's going get more minutes right away at FSU next season. That's important for 5 star players who see themselves as auditioning for an early exit to the NBA.

I'm still real happy with our recruiting haul this year. And I'm glad we still have a scholly available for Juwan Durham should he decide to pick us. We need quality bigs much worse than we need more shooting guards right now.

I agree, I'm just surprised due to it kinda coming out of left field. No doubt FSU is a good fit for him, and I'm sure he'll do fine there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT