ADVERTISEMENT

More 2016 WR Commits, ...

Hokie81

Team Captain
Dec 27, 2007
According to 247 Sports:

Announcing at 3:30 PM today: NOT, watched the 247 countdown & nothing-Googled and found that Tino is gonna announce at 6:00 PM. - so much for 247 accuracy!:rolleyes:

Tino Ellis is listed 59% - Md Turtles, 41% - Hokies

Same site lists following as VT likely commits:

Grant Holloway - 100% VT
Phillip Patterson - 100% VT, announcing tomorrow @ 3:00 PM
Trevion Armstrong - 89% VT, - 11% ?
Ian Boyd - 67% VT, - 33% Wolfpack

The above based on various 'expert' opinions.

However, the same site predicted Brock Miller - 67% VT, - 33% Wolfpack and we know how accurate that was so, don't think I'll ask them for '6 lucky numbers' lol.

Anyone have ideas re: the above, my Ophthalmologist recently advise my 2003 Lasik is fading away, so your crystal ball is likely clearer than mine...

Last edited:
Tino chose to stay home over the Christmas/New Years holidays & chose to play for the lowly turtles!

According to 247 Sports:

Announcing at 3:30 PM today: NOT, watched the 247 countdown & nothing-Googled and found that Tino is gonna announce at 6:00 PM. - so much for 247 accuracy!:rolleyes:

Tino Ellis is listed 59% - Md Turtles, 41% - Hokies

Same site lists following as VT likely commits:

Grant Holloway - 100% VT
Phillip Patterson - 100% VT, announcing tomorrow @ 3:00 PM
Trevion Armstrong - 89% VT, - 11% ?
Ian Boyd - 67% VT, - 33% Wolfpack

The above based on various 'expert' opinions.

However, the same site predicted Brock Miller - 67% VT, - 33% Wolfpack and we know how accurate that was so, don't think I'll ask them for '6 lucky numbers' lol.

Anyone have ideas re: the above, my Ophthalmologist recently advise my 2003 Lasik is fading away, so your crystal ball is likely clearer than mine...

I'm not gonna report 247 information here just to refute you, but aside from the Patterson information, there is nothing you reported that is remotely accurate or comes from 247.

I'm not gonna report 247 information here just to refute you, but aside from the Patterson information, there is nothing you reported that is remotely accurate or comes from 247.

May not turn out to be accurate, but I Assure you All of the info I reported came directly from 247! Apology accepted.

Agreed, hope he can reel in Holloway! With Lawson at Qb for at least a couple years, VT could have an exciting, high powered offense. But, as always, VT needs a quality OL!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT