ADVERTISEMENT

Nice W over the Forks.

Not only helps, but clinches. We could lose next 2 by 50 and still be fine. Lock city.

I would not put UVA up there with Duke or UNC. (until they win as many National Championships as Duke and UNC have won) IN BASKETBALL

I would not put UVA up there with Duke or UNC. (until they win as many National Championships as Duke and UNC have won) IN BASKETBALL
Like we care about you opinion on basketball.....stick to a sport you understand. By the way which sport is that?

Truffles anybody o anyone? U like truffles? Den, u know we gotz 2 get sum more that will sniff em out unda tha basket. Dis is your Truffle Dog! We got em and Buzzy gonna find sum

Truffles anybody o anyone? U like truffles? Den, u know we gotz 2 get sum more that will sniff em out unda tha basket. Dis is your Truffle Dog! We got em and Buzzy gonna find sum
I am fascinated simply attempting to translate... Your posts are kinda like when I'm learning "something new" that I enjoy, but don't know what the hell i'm doing. I usually end up mastering that "something new" or I end up realizing I shouldn't have wasted my time in the first place. Looking forward to the next post sir.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT