ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon getting blown out at home...

hokiemtc

Hokie Hall of Fame
Mar 29, 2002
...by Utah, after Utah beat Michigan in its opener. I guess it's time to say that Utah is for real. It's 41-13...very early in the 3rd qtr. Ivan Maisel just tweeted that the last time Oregon lost by more than one score at home was in 2006.

Ole Miss squeaks by Vandy, LOL. Another highly overrated SEC Top 5 team that won't be there for very long. And no, it's not because Vandy is some kind of SEC juggernaut taking its turn to knock each other off.

Another overrated, ranked SEC team, Mizzou, going down in flames as we speak.

Georgia Tech...WTF? What happened to the alleged playoff contender? The entire ACC has been suck in a basket so far this season. Every team I've seen so far stinks.

'Cuse hung tough with LSU the entire way? Hmmmm....OK, maybe not every ACC team.

The last two drives in the TCU/Texas Tech game were as good as college football gets. Unreal.

Good post, I'm just not seeing 4 teams that are separating themselves from the rest.

I agree with you hoos19. The Media is working overtime trying to decide the 4 teams, and it's only September. last time I looked, everyone plays 12 regular season games, and some have conference championship games. the Media needs to wait until regular season ends and conference championship games are played before deciding which teams belong in Playoffs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT