ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt's Adam Bisnowaty

Apr 9, 2014
I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere, but Pitt's OT said yesterday that Pitt vs Virginia Tech isn't really a rivalry because Pitt has won 5 out of the last 6 games and Pitt plans to run all over Virginia Tech. Has that caused a stur or is Virginia Tech just ready for a beatdown like Adam suggests?

I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere, but Pitt's OT said yesterday that Pitt vs Virginia Tech isn't really a rivalry because Pitt has won 5 out of the last 6 games and Pitt plans to run all over Virginia Tech. Has that caused a stur or is Virginia Tech just ready for a beatdown like Adam suggests?
No, but it is possible it may cause a lack of spelling ability in some individuals from sheer excitement.

Nice try Penn Stater. lol. He never said anything about running over anyone. Honestly, you people are the worst bad actors in the game.

I doubt the truth will upset too many people around here. Even if he didn't actually say it, then I can at least give him credit for rightfully thinking it.

Nice try Penn Stater. lol. He never said anything about running over anyone. Honestly, you people are the worst bad actors in the game.

I'm a Pitt grad dummy. Graduated in 2004. Been a fan since I was 8. I read bisnowaty's quotes directly from Chris Peak and DK on pgh sports

Here's another truth...even though Pitt has a long history of getting physical up front with out traditionally smallish defenses, it will still come as a total shock to our coaches when they suddenly realize that we can't stop the run with the personnel and schemes we have on the field, and they will have no Plan B prepared to counteract it.

Reactions: SunnyBeachWave
Who cares, really? Two shit programs: one made stale by the continued presence of its stodgy, demented steward and another that hasn't been relevant on the national scene since a Utah beat-down over a decade ago and is a revolving door opportunity for mediocre coaches.

I doubt the truth will upset too many people around here. Even if he didn't actually say it, then I can at least give him credit for rightfully thinking it.

I always liked you folks. lol Our program has been mismanaged for 25 years. Your not even close. Good luck Saturday.

I'll have to side with rc79 and 9nationalchampionships on this one...I don't see any claims here of running over people.

Who cares, really? Two shit programs: one made stale by the continued presence of its stodgy, demented steward and another that hasn't been relevant on the national scene since a Utah beat-down over a decade ago and is a revolving door opportunity for mediocre coaches.
I do Pitt 17 - 14, 7 out 8

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT