ADVERTISEMENT

so far so good today

and those guys signing with our neighbors to the north, will probably never play in a bowl game.

ha ha, prob, but not impossible - if commit redshirts & stays 5 years, may play in blue rug bowl in boise Once during stay in youhooville
laugh.r191677.gif

Why they sign with boo hoos is beyond me. Granted 1 or 2 might actually go there for academics, but that's about it. Most have fallen for sweet talk by coaches or funneled there via street agents.

Maybe they go for a chance at the NFL.....seem to put as many as VT each year, which is mind boggling considering the teams are on different levels. Not sure why VT doesn't have better recruiting classes with the success of the program.

Agree with you Hoos. They have put more first rounders in the league than Tech. Since the 2000 draft, both teams have produced six first rounders.

Now I understand how Bama is #1.......they cheat according to HR. Good job HR nice to see you understand Nicky Satan cheats!!!

I saw that some guy rejected offers from Alabama, Ohio State and Oregon and signed with UVA. This guy's test scores should be checked, plus an investigation should take place as to how UVA got him. What is that guy thinking ? Turn down a team that wins 12 games a year, for one that wins 3 or 4 games a year.

Originally posted by Hoos19NC:
Maybe they go for a chance at the NFL.....seem to put as many as VT each year, which is mind boggling considering the teams are on different levels. Not sure why VT doesn't have better recruiting classes with the success of the program.
Nah...couldnt be. UVA is only a place for "student athletes".lol

At least Cals "hired guns" get above 500 on the season and beat their instate rivals more than once a decade.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT