ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry hoos, some things

You should always say thank you when given a gift....I think we should drop you from our schedule. LOL

Very fortunate. Fumble for a TD... escaping a sack out of FG range, etc. A much needed win for a young team that was reeling. Now need to play hard next Sat. against Marshall to salvage what could have been a terrible end to the season.

You should always say thank you when given a gift....I think we should drop you from our schedule. LOL
I think hoos should keep trying, but, Miss Manners would probably agree that a thank you is in order. Do you happen to have your coach's contact info? It was nice of him to go conservative and abandon what he had been doing to score tds on 4 straight possessions, just in time to give us a last possession to parlay a sure loss into a win on a series of extraordinarily great breaks for us. Fuente surely should add him to his Christmas list.

I think hoos should keep trying, but, Miss Manners would probably agree that a thank you is in order. Do you happen to have your coach's contact info? It was nice of him to go conservative and abandon what he had been doing to score tds on 4 straight possessions, just in time to give us a last possession to parlay a sure loss into a win on a series of extraordinarily great breaks for us. Fuente surely should add him to his Christmas list.
Also some dubious officiating didn't help UVA either. That was NOT a fumble in the first half. You guys were robbed of a sure TD in the first half.

Your president had a chance to do exactly that when there was a vote on whether VT gets into ACC or not. That was basically a way to drop VT off of future schedule. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT