ADVERTISEMENT

Spray Painting ...3 credits all A+'s

When you can Haze in front of your Coaches, a Paint job shouldn't be seen either...Proud Bunch of Cheats ...Amazing !

Fedora said no players would be punished. He should be fired for making that comment. Coaches who allow their team to vandalize opponent's facilities should not be coaching. If UNC isn't going to take action, then the ACC or NCAA should intervene. ban their sorry butts from a bowl game this season if they won 6 games.

Fedora fits right in at Blue Clown U.....I guess the Tarholes will stand behind this like everything else. Glad ole Sunny shut them up!!!!

What would happen if the same players did that to a local mall?

The value alone spells felony charges and is worthy of jail time.

If players are not punished and suspended by the team, the ACC should hand down penalities here.

They may think that they are getting away with this; however, the program will suffer when the long-time UNC supports who are sick of all of this crap stand up and say "NO MORE" and lobby to have the entire sports program suffer the death penalty.

Originally posted by Jackcrow:

I guess when You can Haze in front of your Coaches, Little spray Paint won't be seen either !!
If you deny knowing anything about hazing then you ain't going to do anything about thousands of dollars in vandalism all by the same stellar citizens. This is UNC on track to become the laughing stock of CFB.

$25,000+ in damages! WTF are these dumbazzes thinking? With all the negative press, they should be keeping well below the radar. And rumor has it that a coach was involved. Stay classy Tarholes!

Even a rogue school would punish players for vandalism . the ACC should step in and suspend the players and if a coach was involved he needs to be fired.

UNC needs to show some respect to Duke football . not be a bunch of jerks .

Duke should have put the product(neverwet) on the bell and carriage. That would have been funny to watch them trying to paint the bell.

lol, that would have been hilarious watching them try to paint it on national tv and nothing happening!

You know what's funny---Fedora is rumored to be the leading candidate to replace Muschamp at Flurduh. If that isn't a WTF moment I don't know what it.

I had a little respect for Fedora until he announced he would not punish the players who were guility of such bad sportsmanship. What kind of standard is he setting at UNC.

Originally posted by Hampton Roads 6:

I had a little respect for Fedora until he announced he would not punish the players who were guility of such bad sportsmanship. What kind of standard is he setting at UNC.
He's not setting a standard in Chapel Hill. He's living up to one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT