ADVERTISEMENT

Spring game

I didn't go either buy from what I've read and seen Hooker looked good at QB, Keene looked good at TE and H-Back, and Caleb is so fast he could play on either side of the ball but WR is where he helped the most. More info to come as I see videos fans post.

I wish I had gone so I could evaluate the QBs. But rain scared me off. QB battle should be interesting in the summer.

The rain was not bad at all. It actually stopped before half time. From a layman's eyes, the offense was quite smooth. There were not many running plays probably becoz they want to avoid injury, but the passing game was quite good. Calab Farley grabbed two impressive 50% chance passes. I'd say he is definitely the best performer in the spring game. Slye's 58 yard FG was also very impressive. If he can show off that skill in real games, he may help us win one or two games just by kicking long distance FGs.

Official attendance was 16,025. Since they only opened one side, it looked quite crowded. I thought it would be a little above 20K.

I wish I had gone so I could evaluate the QBs. But rain scared me off. QB battle should be interesting in the summer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT