ADVERTISEMENT

Tailgating Question

Jul 3, 2017
I’m a Georgia grad, but my youngest son in high school is interested in aerospace engineering and Va Tech is one of his finalists. We have set up a campus visit for him on the weekend of the Duke game. Can anyone give me suggestions on where to park/tailgate with it being a Friday night game? Also, any “must-see” or do items while we’re there? Any input is appreciated.

We are glad your son is considering VT to further his education. While others may share that information you seek let me say that U of Georgia men are gentlemen and the women are ladies.

Reactions: dawgdoc94
We are glad your son is considering VT to further his education. While others may share that information you seek let me say that U of Georgia men are gentlemen and the women are ladies.
Thanks! We’re excited to come up for a visit and looking forward to the atmosphere there. My son has grown up going to UGA games but UGA unfortunately doesn’t offer that degree. Might be a future Hokie.

Thanks! We’re excited to come up for a visit and looking forward to the atmosphere there. My son has grown up going to UGA games but UGA unfortunately doesn’t offer that degree. Might be a future Hokie.
My son is a JR to be at VT. He initially chose VT for Aero engineering, but is now moving into a different major.
Nonetheless he loves it in Blacksburg. Good luck to you and your son!!
We are from PA, have attended games the last two years and like to park in the Lions Club lot. If you search for Blacksburg lions club, there is info there on it, will need to pre-pay. Really convenient to the stadium.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT