ADVERTISEMENT

Talk about the coming FSU and Notre Dame games

I would love to have Swofford's job. I could do better than him. I would not sleep with ND or any northern schools. Worst conference Commissioner there is.

The Fiesta Bowl committed many NCAA and Bowl violations with giving away illegal gifts, mostly to political office holders. Whoever runs bowl games should have eliminated the Fiesta Bowl.

As for Notre Dame, ACC should have nothing to do with Notre Dame. Don't even play them for non conference games.

If the ACC could have either ND or VT, who do you think they would take?
You act like VT has been in the ACC for a long time?

If the ACC could have either ND or VT, who do you think they would take?
You act like VT has been in the ACC for a long time?

VT should have been in ACC long before they actually joined. As for ND, I learned in Geography class, that Indiana is not on the Atlantic Coast. ND should be in Big 10 if they want to play in a conference.
Several years ago I was at ACC baseball tournament in Durham, NC. Just seeing ND baseball team walk into stadium made me mad enough to get up and leave. Notre Dame in ACC makes about as much sense and putting Clemson in the PAC 12, or East Carolina in Mountain West Conference.

VT should have been in ACC long before they actually joined. As for ND, I learned in Geography class, that Indiana is not on the Atlantic Coast. ND should be in Big 10 if they want to play in a conference.
Several years ago I was at ACC baseball tournament in Durham, NC. Just seeing ND baseball team walk into stadium made me mad enough to get up and leave. Notre Dame in ACC makes about as much sense and putting Clemson in the PAC 12, or East Carolina in Mountain West Conference.
And Nebraska isn't in the Midwest, Missouri and Texas are not in the southeast, Colorado and Utah are a long freakin' way from the Pacific Ocean, West Virginia is 1,000 miles from Big 12 country, the Big 10 has 14 teams, the Big 12 has 10 teams, and on and on. If you are yearning for geographic purity, college sports is not where you're going to find it. You have anger issues if this stuff can rile you up.

Reactions: zonairish
I don't have anger issues, but the chase for the almighty dollar is ruining the ACC and college sports. Sports should be about playing ball and trying to win championships

I don't have anger issues, but the chase for the almighty dollar is ruining the ACC and college sports. Sports should be about playing ball and trying to win championships
That is the, sometimes, sad reality of big time college sports. It might be played by amateurs, but it's certainly not run by amateurs. Just focus on what happens between the lines, that really hasn't changed. Kids going at it, doing their best to win the game.

LMAO. Get a grip

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT