ADVERTISEMENT

Talk to your kids about the SEC myth

The sad thing is that the only two SEC teams that Virginia Tech could definitely defeat this year are Kentucky and Vanderbilt. The Hokies would finish dead last in the SEC West. Perhaps there's another myth that ought to be talked about.

The sad thing is that the only two SEC teams that Virginia Tech could definitely defeat this year are Kentucky and Vanderbilt. The Hokies would finish dead last in the SEC West. Perhaps there's another myth that ought to be talked about.

Sure. Make a video about it.

SEC is the best conference in football. Let all other wanna-bees play schedule most SEC West teams play and see what their record is.

Tech being bad doesn't change how overplayed the SEC mystique is in the larger picture, though. The SEC could conceivably have a 3-loss barely top 20 team representing the west if Auburn pulls off an upset today, and zero teams in the playoff top 10 with a Florida loss. This year's Alabama is one of the most overrated teams I have seen in my life and they are there by dint of politics and big money TV contracts and pretty much nothing else.

For all the posters with no sense of humor and who are taking this video WAY too seriously....an Alabama fan made a video with his two kids making fun of Iowa....so an Iowa fan returned the favor. If you think this is a serious "shot" at the SEC then you obviously either didn't watch the video or don't know what "sour grapes" are....lighten up fellas. It's supposed to make you laugh.

SEC is the best conference in football. Let all other wanna-bees play schedule most SEC West teams play and see what their record is.
HR, you are sp prone to slightly biased posts that I never know when you are kidding. You are kidding aren't you?

SEC West is toughest conference in football. Alabama and Iowa should not be mentioned in same conversation. Iowa has played nothing but cupcakes.

Alabama is best team in the nation.

Reactions: B1dee
SEC West is toughest conference in football. Alabama and Iowa should not be mentioned in same conversation. Iowa has played nothing but cupcakes.

Alabama is best team in the nation.
I know it's hard for you to accept but SEC and VT aren't what they use to be.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT