ADVERTISEMENT

The cupboard will not be bare for our next head coach...

Mr Hokie To You

Hokie Hall of Fame
Jul 2, 2007
Radford,VA
Tons of talent on offense. Dwayne Lawson at QB. Travon McMillian,Shai McKenzie,and Marshawn Williams at RB. Sam Rodgers at FB. Isaiah Ford and Cam Phillips at WR. Bucky Hodges at TE. That is a great nucleus of young talent. Fix that O-line and we'd be in serious business.

The same could be said about the defense. Ken Ekanem back at DE to go along with the younger talents of Trevon Hill and Houshun Gaines. We are loaded at DT. Nigel Williams,Ricky Walker,Steve Sobczak,and Vinny Mihota to go along with newcomer Tim Settle. A bit worried about LB. Very thin there. Hopefully the new coach can bring some in with him. Pretty stacked at corner but i'm 99.999% sure Kendall Fuller is going pro. Facyson,Reynolds,Edmunds,and Johnson is plenty of talent. Safety we will be young and not as stacked as i'd like but some young talent in Adonis Alexander and Jahque Alleyne.

Overall its a nice blend of some youth and some experience. Hoping the new coach can bring in some premiere recruits with him. Recruiting is the life blood of any program. I am hoping the new coach will take full advantage of the talent we have in the state of Virginia.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.