ADVERTISEMENT

The offical LETS GO HOOS thread

I was thinking about asking the question, but I was afraid.. but I will be cheering for the hoos this weekend.. I still have faith in our boys. .but the syracuse loss makes me uncomfortable.. I would like to have some help to secure this division. With the team we have if we can just get to the ACCCG anything can happen. we have the starters to match up with Clemson.. but they are waaaaaaaay deeper than we are. On a good day tho we can beat anyone. But I hope the team is really focused and are taking it one game at a time. This game against pitt will be our hardest game. I said that before the season and I am sticking to it.

I was thinking about asking the question, but I was afraid.. but I will be cheering for the hoos this weekend.. I still have faith in our boys. .but the syracuse loss makes me uncomfortable.. I would like to have some help to secure this division. With the team we have if we can just get to the ACCCG anything can happen. we have the starters to match up with Clemson.. but they are waaaaaaaay deeper than we are. On a good day tho we can beat anyone. But I hope the team is really focused and are taking it one game at a time. This game against pitt will be our hardest game. I said that before the season and I am sticking to it.
I agree with you that Pitt is gonna be a really touch game, and I also felt that way before the season started. They are tough, had an extra week to prepare, plus we play at their place. I'd say Pitt wins this game.

Two more losses and hoos will send another senior class away without ever having played in a bowl game. Serves those who rejected VT and went to hooville right.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT