ADVERTISEMENT

There's a lot of smoke about 5* SF M.J. Walker

HeaksManley

Hokie Hall of Fame
Dec 10, 2006
Roanoke, VA
He's pretty much a consensus top 25 player across all the recruiting services (ESPN, Rivals, 247sports). Buzz just recently hosted him on an OV in Blacksburg, and five insiders over at 247 have him projected as a VT commit now.

This, obviously, would be huge for us as it would give us a top 5 recruiting class. I'm stoked, man. Let's get the deal done!

Clicky

Reactions: mrjolly01
I've read the same thing on other boards I drop in on. I'm excited to but let's remember these are kids and things may change.

On the subject of big men, we have Blackshear coming back from an injury-redshirt year, Sy coming back for his 2nd year, but how good is Seth LeDay, and Fullard and Donlon who are on the roster I know nothing about?

I

I've read the same thing on other boards I drop in on. I'm excited to but let's remember these are kids and things may change.

On the subject of big men, we have Blackshear coming back from an injury-redshirt year, Sy coming back for his 2nd year, but how good is Seth LeDay, and Fullard and Donlon who are on the roster I know nothing about?

I
If all these guys are here, and the team jells, who knows, we might pull a South Carolina next year!

I've been checking about 5 times a day to see if he's committed or signed an LOI yet. Suspense is killing me with every Crystal Ball I read that we've picked up for him.

Reactions: HeaksManley

I

We also have freshman power forward PJ Horne coming in 2017 class.

I see we just picked up another crystal ball for MJ Walker. And that's with him coming off a visit to Ohio State.

Reactions: HeaksManley
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT