ADVERTISEMENT

These young players know not to give up.

BigDaddyHokie

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 24, 2007
You can bet that these kids will work hard in the off-season to bulk up and show next year. And we'll get some talent off red-shirts and as true freshmen in the Fall.

We need to desperately beef up the DL and OL.... Perhaps a couple Juco transfers with immediate eligibility can be signed - we need help asap.

Big play Trey and Rambo are play-makers and they need to get the ball more. Our OLine and Peoples did well tonite. Willis is damn fast for a tall kid. He got a good angle and caught that DB just before the half. The 'Hoos thought they had a TD.

We need to desperately beef up the DL and OL.... Perhaps a couple Juco transfers with immediate eligibility can be signed - we need help asap.
Agreed. Also, I'd like to know why we had to kick T. Hill off the team. Could a couple of game suspension not have sent the message? WE sure could have used him now as he was our best lineman and once we lost him, we have had no pass rush whatsoever. Anyway. we need a couple elite DE's quick.

I think our young players grew up tonight. I thought we were toast a couple times after boo hoos took lead. But it was great seeing boo hoos hang their heads and crawl back up I 81 and 64 to Charlottesville. Probably worst 7-5 in country. They got lucky due to ACC being down this season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT