ADVERTISEMENT

This comment is the final straw. Frank doesn't deserve to finish the season

cntrlhokie

New Recruit
Nov 14, 2014
@RTD_MikeBarber: #Hokies Beamer:"They’re exhibition games, they’re preseason games. Now it’s on to conference games. Now it’s down to being really important”

Let that sink in people. EDITED*

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot believe I am saying this, but you are absolutely right. I can tell that Frank doesn't know what is going on and is not even coaching anymore. He really really needs to retire at the end of the season.

If Beamer did say that, its a shame he did.

But, all would be forgiven if we won out now and won the conference.

But, slim chance of that.

Time for change, long since. Sad thing is, I don't see it before 2017 at the earliest. We're going to get mediocre for a while minimum. :(

This reminds me of when Bobby Bowden started saying things like "half the teams lose every Saturday". This from someone that was so passionate about winning, they were spitting blood mad when they didn't win well, let alone lose.

Sad to see but it happens to us all. Frank Beamer will be right up there with Bobby with me... put VT on the map and is one of the greats.

Still, sometimes the school needs to move on. Hopefully the school can create a position for him and it will go more smoothly than it did for FSU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT