ADVERTISEMENT

This will be the 4th straight year....

I don't think I would call us bad because we lost to Ohio State. I think how this team gets labeled is up to the team. Learn from this . . . .grow from this and the team can be pretty good. I think the offensive line did better than I have seen it in awhile. That makes me cautiously optimistic. Losing Brewer was bad and it shows how poorly we prepare the 2nd/3rd quarterbacks in practice. They weren't ready and it showed. That is a coaching mistake. I am not ready to crucify our replacement because he just wasn't ready. Let's see what happens the rest of the way. We may be pleasantly surprised (as long as you didn't have a 12-0 finish in mind).

Thanks for posting this -- I love seeing stuff like this (with a better outcome for the good guys, of course).
I like that he doesn't hold back any criticism or show bias.. He breaks down every game like that and he's pretty deep with the science. Half of the terms he uses are foreign to me. I played football for years as a kid but only one yr in high school. I don't remember anyone ever using the term "9 technique".

French if a very good technician. Shabutie 's reports are great.
We are where we are. Nothing can be done appreciably this year to change where we are .
Going to be an interesting ride.
Guess my answer to the post is that it doesn't matter where we are just hope we know where we are going.

There is an old saying - "You can't get there if you don't know where you are". So I hope we know where we are or else the coaches are clearly clueless.

Too early to call, VT has appeared to be in much worse condition before and exceeded expectations, Motley/Lawson could shine, ...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT