ADVERTISEMENT

UNC Game

hokieinc-ville

New Recruit
Jul 17, 2009
This one has trap game spelled all over it. Granted, UNC is banged up and has a lot of players out but Fedora will do what he can to rally his troops to dig down and play hard for pride if nothing else.
Tech always seems to find a way to lose a game where they are big favorites to win. Look what happened at Syracuse last year. Hope I'm wrong but watch out..

Reactions: Hampton Roads 6
Cheats have plenty time to Practice for any Game this year since going to classes is not a burden. with that said. they will pull out all the tricks today, nothing to lose but another Game. I hope Fuente lets his team kick their ass all over Lane ! Never bad a day Beating the Cheats !

That is the way we should beat the inferior teams on our schedule.

Since UNC now has to go to class, their football team is suffering.

Coach had the best comment on post game show that I have ever heard. He said he can't imagine a recruit wanting to play anywhere other than Virginia Tech. I agree with him 100%.

This one has trap game spelled all over it. Granted, UNC is banged up and has a lot of players out but Fedora will do what he can to rally his troops to dig down and play hard for pride if nothing else.
Tech always seems to find a way to lose a game where they are big favorites to win. Look what happened at Syracuse last year. Hope I'm wrong but watch out..

Umm, I was just kidding.

Reactions: Hoos19NC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT