ADVERTISEMENT

unCHEATS Got some papers today..

Did you read them Jack? What did they say? Cheat Landfill Garbage dump?

Or was there no mention of basketball, football or impermissible benefits?

Need help? United States:
1 (800) 273-8255
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

Reactions: Dookie-Ball

1 (800) 273-8255
Defending The Landfill again.. LOL.. Which degree did you get ?? You guys are SOOO USEEE TOOOO CHEATING , It's Just Normal... UNCHEATS School of Lower education IF ANY ... Carry On

1 (800) 273-8255
Nice name change.....kind of like "not a real degree from Tarhole U"......can't believe any dumb ass would defend that cesspool.

Defending The Landfill again.. LOL.. Which degree did you get ?? You guys are SOOO USEEE TOOOO CHEATING , It's Just Normal... UNCHEATS School of Lower education IF ANY ... Carry On
Holy crap! Note your spelling (that is no typo) and grammar before taking shots at someone else's academics.

You spent your entire last 6 years of existence here flapping your toothless gums about uncheat this and that. So pardon us if we laugh at your dumbass. Now you and your French whore hokiebird, aka Toby, aka what's in a name, aka not man enough, have nothing left to poast about. This, of course, further advances the irrelevance of this board.

Awwe just give it a few more years to do a revised 3rd report and all the culprits will be dead or unavailable for probing questions and it'll be one semester in which 2 players had a tutor help them write papers.

Nice name change.....kind of like "not a real degree from Tarhole U"......can't believe any dumb ass would defend that cesspool.
Name change!? We talking about name changes now? Do you even listen to yourself dopey? You weren't even man enough to keep your original handle. Weak.

Holy crap! Note your spelling (that is no typo) and grammar before taking shots at someone else's academics.

You spent your entire last 6 years of existence here flapping your toothless gums about uncheat this and that. So pardon us if we laugh at your dumbass. Now you and your French whore hokiebird, aka Toby, aka what's in a name, aka not man enough, have nothing left to poast about. This, of course, further advances the irrelevance of this board.

Poast? You mean post. Nice fail dumb shit.

NCAA is extending this deal yet again. This entire case could be investigated, and punishment handed down within 30 days. I hope the football team gets slammed, so that they are not a threat in ACC.
But I will bet the farm that when it's all said and done, they will get off with slap on the wrist with a feather, or a cotton ball on the end of a pencil. I would like to see football get a 3 year bowl ban. I feel sorry for women's basketball team because they will get brunt of punishment to ease restrictions on other sports.
John Swofford "looks good" in that his favorite teams are all rule violators.(UNC, Syracuse and Louisville)

There will be nothing for football & MBB.

Nothing, let that sink in.

I've explained that this is an academic issue that was wrong, was uncovered, has been fixed, and UNC has assisted the NCAA in setting forth new academic fraud rules for future cases.

You can either believe the truth or continue to whine about the grand conspiracy to help UNC avoid sanctions by the NCAA and everyone at every level of the sports world.

You can continue to listen to Jack or the crack heads from rollywood that come on here and tell you how the hammer is coming down or listen to more reasonable takes about what is actually happening.

Fantasy or reality, your choice.

I'll add this for your edification:

http://www.tarheelblog.com/2016/4/26/11505372/catfishing-the-banner-chasers

Last edited:
I've explained that this is an academic issue that was wrong, was uncovered, has been fixed, and UNC has assisted the NCAA in setting forth new academic fraud rules for future cases.

Ummm...was UNC being investigated for the cheating that they were going to do in the future, or were they being investigated for the cheating that they did in the past?

Or are you telling us that UNC went back and fixed the past?

Gotta love it!!! You Hokies will learn all about NC State and Crackride. Just give it a little more time!LMMFAO!!!!

Is there a limit on number of 90 day extentions NCAA can give UNC. I predict within 80-89 days, UNC and/or NCAA will find out some UNC football player wiped with the wrong hand, and they will be given 90 more days to investigate. This will go on for years. Just slam them and get it over with.

Ummm...was UNC being investigated for the cheating that they were going to do in the future, or were they being investigated for the cheating that they did in the past?

Or are you telling us that UNC went back and fixed the past?
Yes! They magically undid decades of academic fraud, and then undid the ruined careers of their own professionally-unprepared kids, and finally they undid the firings of the coaches they consistently cheated out of wins by fraudulently keeping their own academically challenged, but athletically superior kids eligible. Poof! Gone!
What's so hard to understand?

I find it incredibly difficult to accept the amended NOA as reasonable based on 1. the inconsistency demonstrated by the NCAA in how they assess violations and levy penalties and 2. the reality that college sports are changing and the NCAA cannot be too harsh on a school of UNC's caliber for fear of being stripped of power and influence in the future. Given this, one cannot take their assessments seriously.

It would be like taking North Korea's claims seriously when they jail an American for "spying" -- they are not to be trusted for obvious reasons.

An objective analysis of the evidence would suggest that the football and men's basketball programs are just as culpable for the mess that exists there as the women's basketball programs. How can it not be? I would like to see a reasoned argument for why, in spite of the allegations made -- including by the NCAA in the previous NOA, the football and men's basketball programs are clear of any impropriety.

Last edited:
No I mean poast. It's your fail, lazy redneck. Just like the poasters here who bought into all the bullshit poasted. Do your own work and have your own opinions.

Okay dipshit, you're the one criticizing another's grammar. You're not being clever either.

BTW, congrats on being able to compete in athletics with lower standards than everyone else. Must make you feel great that the college you root for needed to completely sacrifice its academics in order to remain competitive. Do us all a favor and move your organizational ties to the NAA because "collegiate" doesn't apply to UNC anymore.

You speak only when told. Since you are not man enough to fight and keep your own name you don't get the privileges of other men here. Quiet down lady.
What are you 6?...you are proof of just how ignorant UNCheat grads are after all those fake classes. I suspect your time is limited here so you better get all of your stupid post done fast. Let me be the first to say so long you ignorant non educated redneck.

Reactions: Salemite
UNC is throwing women's basketball under the bus to protect football and men's basketball. NCAA should stop messing around and issue harsh punishment. Truth be known, Swofford is probably coordinating with NCAA to protect UNC.

I honestly do not know what to think anymore. I have read many reports and seen headliners of what has happened. All indications are that this was a massive effort on UNC's part to bypass NCAA rules to keep student athletes eligible to play sports. Some have labeled this as the greatest cheating scandal in the history of collegiate sports. I have not seen the source documents (very few anyway) so I cannot reasonably say one way or the other.

All I know is this. If...and if.... the pundants who claim this is the worst cheating scandal in history are correct and the NCAA does nothing then the NCAA will cease to exist. There is no way that all the schools who have been slammed by the NCAA for much lesser offenses will stand by and watch this unfold. The lawsuit against the NCAA by these schools and the schools who have not been caught cheating will total in the billions of dollars. This will definitely bankrupt the NCAA. With this kind of money there is the possibility of criminal charges being brought upon individuals in the NCAA. This may take 5-7 years to unfold but it definitely will. This is such an easy case against the NCAA that I am surprised that it has not already happened. The NCAA could have gotten away with this if there was not billions of dollars at stake. The defense of the NCAA being a ruling body for essentially voluntary compliance of its members will not insulate the NCAA. Simply too much money at stake.

NCAA punishment folks are very weak. I would love to be the judge and jury for the NCAA. I would make all schools afraid to even think about cheating. if you get caught, you do not play in bowl games or NCAA tournaments for at least 3 years. The UNCs, Louisvilles, Ohio States, Tennessees, Oregons, Syracuses, etc would not be in post season, and I would slam them so that recruiting would suffer. In recruiting violations involving coaches, I would give the death penalty.

NCAA punishment folks are very weak. I would love to be the judge and jury for the NCAA. I would make all schools afraid to even think about cheating. if you get caught, you do not play in bowl games or NCAA tournaments for at least 3 years. The UNCs, Louisvilles, Ohio States, Tennessees, Oregons, Syracuses, Alabamas, Auburns, Free Shoes, scUM, SoCal etc would not be in post season, and I would slam them so that recruiting would suffer. In recruiting violations involving coaches, I would give the death penalty.

FIFY

Reactions: Hoos19NC
When all is said and done. The NCAA will only penalize UNC for what they can prove was wrong. This will mean the WBB team will be penalized (And their coach will be fried). The FB and MBB teams will escape unharmed.
It doesn't matter what we or the NCAA think that UNC did wrong.

Please do not lump Alabama and Auburn in with Tennessee. They Vols wrote the book on NCAA Violations.
better check your history book
BAMA may or may not "be" dirty, but they most assuredly have cheated aplenty (and been caught doing it). And as for AU, they are among the very worst offenders. Everyone, and I do mean everyone, in the SEC knows this.

There are still 5 level 1 violations and a LOIC that have not been ruled upon, so I don't know why all these turdholes are crowing. LOIC covers the institution as a whole, so any sport can get hit by it. Everyone knows they cheated for over two decades, but that the inept/corrupt NCAA is trying to let them off easy. But the curtain has been pulled back and the "Carolina Way" is now a symbol of dishonor and corruption. There are many Wolfpackers that want our AD to have UNC removed as our primary rival and the future schedules reworked accordingly. This guy's op ed piece pretty much sums it up in a nutshell...

At UNC-CH, a campus without honor

HIGHLIGHTS

UNC-Chapel Hill has been caught perpetuating a 20-year system of lies and cheating to advance its reputation and money returns from athletic victories

……………………………………………………………………………………………….......................

It has used its Southern code power to attempt to kill the messengers and in so doing has shown itself to be a bully of a very low class

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….............

It is without honor

Those who have an in-depth understanding of the true history of the state’s Chapel Hill campus know of its grounding in the antebellum Southern culture of honor and its Presbyterian roots. In this vein, my remarks are grounded in the conventional Southern wisdom presented in Kenneth S. Greenberg’s book “Honor and Slavery.”

Here, the Southern Code of Honor says that a man of honor can be believed, can be trusted to not lie or cheat in his activities. To violate this trust a man becomes without honor. The Southern code links power to honor. It says that a man can lie or cheat but loses his honor only when that lie or cheating is discovered. Once discovered, the only recourse for the honorable man is to confront the accuser in a duel to the death. In this way, the matter is settled with a dead man of dishonor or a dead accuser. Thus honor is returned!

A man who is accused and does not challenge the assertion of lies or cheating rightly lives for the rest of his life with the humiliation and the shunning of honorable men. It is the Southern Way. It is the pre-Carolina Way of the not as distant as one might think past.

As a person with family going back to the beginning of the university, I can speak of this concept of honor. The grandson of one of my distant family members and founders of the university was exonerated from a cold-blooded murder charge regarding the defense of loss of honor. It truly was a way of life in the pre-Civil War South.

Thus the current events at the Chapel Hill campus of our “glorified” university represent an irony and a prescription for action by the state of North Carolina.

UNC-Chapel Hill has been caught perpetuating a 20-year system of lies and cheating to advance its reputation and money returns from athletic victories. It has used its Southern code power to attempt to kill the messengers and in so doing has shown itself to be a bully of a very low class. It is without honor!

It deserves all humiliation and shunning that is consistent with the Southern code. Following the code, men and women of true honor are bound to isolate themselves from those who lie and cheat. Moreover, those who tolerated dishonor in their midst must themselves be disavowed as complicit and without honor.

The solution to “The Great Unpleasantness” described by some is straightforward. As a person who has personally given over 50 years of my life to North Carolina’s public university and finds his personal honor and resource contributions compromised by the actions of the Chapel Hill campus, I believe we must shun all those who continue to turn their heads away from the dishonor of the Chapel Hill campus and accept the actions of the past 20 years as the “modern” way of life.

Those who succor the Chapel Hill dishonor in any way are themselves without honor. Let UNC-Chapel Hill and its network of corruption play by itself. Hopefully, the rest of us, with honor, are willing to do without them.

Dr. W. Douglas Cooper is a professor of Operations Management at UNC-Charlotte. His opinions are his own.

UNC is throwing women's basketball under the bus to protect football and men's basketball. NCAA should stop messing around and issue harsh punishment. Truth be known, Swofford is probably coordinating with NCAA to protect UNC.

Why is womens basketball being punished?? What did they do that the others didn't?

Unfortunately the NCAA has been toothless for years. Did UNC cheat? Yes. Do SEC schools cheat? Yes. Will the NCAA do anything (and I mean anything other than push paper or sanction non - revenue sports)?

Nope...

What are you 6?...you are proof of just how ignorant UNCheat grads are after all those fake classes. I suspect your time is limited here so you better get all of your stupid post done fast. Let me be the first to say so long you ignorant non educated redneck.
What did I say? I said keep your butthole licker shut. You should walk around with a "kick me" sign taped to your ass. Hell, you probably don't even need the sign. You've been getting your ass kicked your entire life.

There are still 5 level 1 violations and a LOIC that have not been ruled upon, so I don't know why all these turdholes are crowing. LOIC covers the institution as a whole, so any sport can get hit by it. Everyone knows they cheated for over two decades, but that the inept/corrupt NCAA is trying to let them off easy. But the curtain has been pulled back and the "Carolina Way" is now a symbol of dishonor and corruption. There are many Wolfpackers that want our AD to have UNC removed as our primary rival and the future schedules reworked accordingly. This guy's op ed piece pretty much sums it up in a nutshell...

Let's face it, no one believes anything you say about this anymore. So now you are only left with.....

At UNC-CH, a campus without honor

HIGHLIGHTS

UNC-Chapel Hill has been caught perpetuating a 20-year system of lies and cheating to advance its reputation and money returns from athletic victories

……………………………………………………………………………………………….......................

It has used its Southern code power to attempt to kill the messengers and in so doing has shown itself to be a bully of a very low class

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….............

It is without honor

Those who have an in-depth understanding of the true history of the state’s Chapel Hill campus know of its grounding in the antebellum Southern culture of honor and its Presbyterian roots. In this vein, my remarks are grounded in the conventional Southern wisdom presented in Kenneth S. Greenberg’s book “Honor and Slavery.”

Here, the Southern Code of Honor says that a man of honor can be believed, can be trusted to not lie or cheat in his activities. To violate this trust a man becomes without honor. The Southern code links power to honor. It says that a man can lie or cheat but loses his honor only when that lie or cheating is discovered. Once discovered, the only recourse for the honorable man is to confront the accuser in a duel to the death. In this way, the matter is settled with a dead man of dishonor or a dead accuser. Thus honor is returned!

A man who is accused and does not challenge the assertion of lies or cheating rightly lives for the rest of his life with the humiliation and the shunning of honorable men. It is the Southern Way. It is the pre-Carolina Way of the not as distant as one might think past.

As a person with family going back to the beginning of the university, I can speak of this concept of honor. The grandson of one of my distant family members and founders of the university was exonerated from a cold-blooded murder charge regarding the defense of loss of honor. It truly was a way of life in the pre-Civil War South.

Thus the current events at the Chapel Hill campus of our “glorified” university represent an irony and a prescription for action by the state of North Carolina.

UNC-Chapel Hill has been caught perpetuating a 20-year system of lies and cheating to advance its reputation and money returns from athletic victories. It has used its Southern code power to attempt to kill the messengers and in so doing has shown itself to be a bully of a very low class. It is without honor!

It deserves all humiliation and shunning that is consistent with the Southern code. Following the code, men and women of true honor are bound to isolate themselves from those who lie and cheat. Moreover, those who tolerated dishonor in their midst must themselves be disavowed as complicit and without honor.

The solution to “The Great Unpleasantness” described by some is straightforward. As a person who has personally given over 50 years of my life to North Carolina’s public university and finds his personal honor and resource contributions compromised by the actions of the Chapel Hill campus, I believe we must shun all those who continue to turn their heads away from the dishonor of the Chapel Hill campus and accept the actions of the past 20 years as the “modern” way of life.

Those who succor the Chapel Hill dishonor in any way are themselves without honor. Let UNC-Chapel Hill and its network of corruption play by itself. Hopefully, the rest of us, with honor, are willing to do without them.

Dr. W. Douglas Cooper is a professor of Operations Management at UNC-Charlotte. His opinions are his own.

Last edited:
Did UNC cheat? Yes. Do SEC schools cheat? Yes.
Here's where you are mistaken. To say "UNC cheats" means something entirely different than what it means to say "SEC schools cheat."

Did UNC cheat? Yes.
Wrong verb tense, to begin with; they have a burden of proof to meet before the tense is changed. But more to the point, for the Holes, it is institutionalized at the highest levels. They implicitly and explicitly (depending on the parties) sanction cheating for athletic and monetary purposes via academic fraud. For over 20 years the Chancellors knew and turned a blind eye. The ADs knew and did the same. The Department heads knew and helped ease the way. Professors and academic advisors (tutors) were hands on in the cheating. Coaches knew and steered players to phony courses. It was as official a policy as cheating will ever be anywhere. Lack of Institutional control doesn't even come close to describing it.

Do SEC schools cheat? Yes.
Not every SEC school cheats at the institutional level, though a few surely do (though we cannot prove that yet). Most cheating in the SEC, however, occurs at the very difficult to police ( and prove) booster level.

To equate all cheating is simply false, and offers no protection for cheater hole. In a way most never imagined, "the Carolina Way" is in a league all by itself. SMU pales...

Unfortunately the NCAA has been toothless for years... Will the NCAA do anything (and I mean anything other than push paper or sanction non - revenue sports)?
Nope...
Afraid you are correct here, my friend. The uNCAA is as corrupt as the Teamsters under Jimmy Hoffa.

What did I say? I said keep your butthole licker shut. You should walk around with a "kick me" sign taped to your ass. Hell, you probably don't even need the sign. You've been getting your ass kicked your entire life.
While I was spanking your mothers a$$ she asked me to tell you Hi.....

There will be nothing for football & MBB.

Nothing, let that sink in.

You can either believe the truth or continue to whine about the grand conspiracy to help UNC avoid sanctions by the NCAA and everyone at every level of the sports world.

You can continue to listen to Jack or the crack heads from rollywood that come on here and tell you how the hammer is coming down or listen to more reasonable takes about what is actually happening.

Fantasy or reality, your choice.

“When you examine this, it wouldn’t have happened if it wasn’t for athletics,” insists University of Oklahoma professor Dr. Gerald Gurney, president of the Drake Group, a national athletic reform organization. He previously labeled the paper classes at Chapel Hill “the largest and the most egregious case of academic fraud by far in NCAA history.”

Gurney, whose professional work includes historical research on academic fraud in Division I sports, has little patience for denying the involvement of athletics in the creation and maintenance of a series of UNC paper classes heavily populated by athletes over 18 years. “That was its reason for being, and athletics certainly took advantage of it in a disproportionate manner,” he says of the scheme. As for the more narrow view that what UNC faces is primarily an academic scandal, Gurney replies, “The people at North Carolina can talk all they want – nobody in the public believes this. Come on! It’s laughable.”

“I’m still hopeful that the Committee on Infractions understands that the world is watching, and the credibility of the NCAA is at stake,” Gurney says. In fact, though, the credibility of the NCAA has been at stake for awhile, on the legal docket and in the court of public opinion, quite apart from North Carolina’s travails and how it chooses to deal with them.

Gurney insists the NCAA Committee on Infractions can, and has, gone beyond the specific findings of the enforcement staff to mete out punishment. Still, the truncated notice of violation from college sports’ governing body – especially its exclusion of a period that previously covered the 2005 basketball team’s NCAA title run – confirmed the view among cynics that the entire process was a sham destined to let the vaunted Tar Heels off the hook.

Packed, every week it seems there are more articles written about how horrible the UNC cheating scandals have been and a number of them criticize the NCAA for their nonchalant financially bent lack of effort regarding them. To me none of this matters because I just do not believe that the NCAA will ever come out of their total commitment to cash. Even now the stupid case has gone on forever because of cash. If the truth were ever to be known I would bet the NCAA is in sync with UNC on the whole of this situation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT