ADVERTISEMENT

UNCheats

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnyBeachWave

Global Elite-Illuminatist
Gold Member
May 8, 2013
It pains me to say this. The very thought irks me and makes me nauseous. I'm squirming like a 5th grader with a wedgie. But the sad truth is it looks like UNC has at the very least, a good shot at beating Clemson and UNC would make the playoffs.

That undeserved sniff of glory is sickening. With that said, if VT could somehow beat UNC and UNC went on to win the ACCCG, and that's a big IF for you Cheats lurking, it would be as good as the win over tOSU last year. To have destroyed their shot at winning a NC in football to be stripped of would be awesome(yea you read that right). It would be nearly as good as if the NCAA ruled at the last moment before the big game if they were in it and the whole thing was canceled and a forfeit awarded to the opponent.. Double asterisk on each side of that.

I know Clemson is good, but UNC is good too and would have home field advantage in the ACCCG.

The entire nation is counting on us to stop this travesty from happening. It's unlikely, as our 2015 team doesn't appear to have the firepower of years past on defense. But if Brewer can make it through the game uninjured and Foster can make a last stand for Beamer's glory, there is hope.

That would really put a cap on Beamer's legacy as the good guy. To have trumped an undeserving team's chance at a two game parlay for a NC is something to brag about on the golf course.

Reactions: Salemite
It pains me to say this. The very thought irks me and makes me nauseous. I'm squirming like a 5th grader with a wedgie. But the sad truth is it looks like UNC has at the very least, a good shot at beating Clemson and UNC would make the playoffs.

That undeserved sniff of glory is sickening. With that said, if VT could somehow beat UNC and UNC went on to win the ACCCG, and that's a big IF for you Cheats lurking, it would be as good as the win over tOSU last year. To have destroyed their shot at winning a NC in football to be stripped of would be awesome(yea you read that right). It would be nearly as good as if the NCAA ruled at the last moment before the big game if they were in it and the whole thing was canceled and a forfeit awarded to the opponent.. Double asterisk on each side of that.

I know Clemson is good, but UNC is good too and would have home field advantage in the ACCCG.

The entire nation is counting on us to stop this travesty from happening. It's unlikely, as our 2015 team doesn't appear to have the firepower of years past on defense. But if Brewer can make it through the game uninjured and Foster can make a last stand for Beamer's glory, there is hope.

That would really put a cap on Beamer's legacy as the good guy. To have trumped an undeserving team's chance at a two game parlay for a NC is something to brag about on the golf course.
Clemson is a lot closer to the Queen City and recruits better there than UNCHEATS. Don't be shocked if the Canes upend the Cheats

Clemson is a lot closer to the Queen City and recruits better there than UNCHEATS. Don't be shocked if the Canes upend the Cheats

Clemson is 132 miles from BoA stadium and Chapel Hole 142 miles, but I don't think anyone could argue there are several times more Cheat fans around Charlotte metro than Clemson fans and I'm not even accounting for the UNC brand. Home state, and they're coming out of the wood works riding an 8 game streak and talking about a national title now after the Duke game. I've heard "but that was mostly women's bball" 3 times in the past 3 days.

Any way you look at it, you have to admit it would feel pretty good to beat UNC especially if they went on and beat Clemson in the acccg. UNC beats Miami by 3 tds.

Dude, that's WAAAAAAY off. Clemson has very, very little recruiting footprint in Charlotte at all (virtually none), and UNC's roster is absolutely loaded with Charlotte kids. While we're on the subject, NCSU's roster is loaded with Charlotte kids as well. Heck, even Virginia Tech recruits Charlotte a lot better than Clemson does.

And yes, I live here and keep up with it.

Last edited:
OK, bburg got me curious, so I went and looked it up.

2015 Clemson has 3 Charlotte kids on the roster (Mark Fields and Van Smith - Hough, Germone Hopper - Berry) and only Hopper is listed in the 2 deep (at WR).

2015 UNC has 21 Charlotte kids on the roster (Des Lawrence and Jonathan Trull - Christian, Austin Proehl and Bentley Spain - Providence, Marquise Williams - Mallard Creek, Anthony Ratliff-Williams - Butler, Kedrick Davis and Cayson Collins - Berry, Ian Dibble, Corbin Daly, Mason Veal and Kyle Murphy - Ardrey Kell, Zach Goins - Weddington, Corey Bell, Carl Tucker and Ben Craig - Hough, Elijah Hood - Catholic, Damien Washington - Brown, Thomas Jackson - Country Day, Kemmi Pettway - Garinger, Robert Dinkins - Olympic) and Williams and Hood are the starting offensive backfield, Spain starts at LT, Proehl sees significant minutes at WR and Murphy is the long snapper.

2015 NCSU has 12 Charlotte kids on the roster (Jalan McClendon and NaQaun Brown - West Meck, Jaylen Samuels and Vernon Grier - Mallard Creek, Jack Tocho and Tony Adams - Indy, Stephen Morrison and Mitchel Carson - Weddington, Ben Garnett - Rocky River, Garrett Bradbury and Phillip Walton - Christian, Emmanuel Olinga - Olympic) and Samuels is the Pack's home run hitter on offense, Adams starts at RG, Tocho starts at CB and McClendon is the backup QB.

2015 VT has 3 Charlotte kids on the roster (Adonis Alexander - Indy, Kevin Asante - Mallard Creek, Jackson VanSickle - Christian) and Alexander starts at safety and Asante was a starter earlier in the year at WR. Recently, VT has also had Jarrett Boykin and Eddy Whitley (both from Butler) as starters (and in Boykin's case, VT's all-time leading receiver), so VT has had more Charlotte kids contributing over time than Clemson has.

Last edited:

POTW!!

One thing you have to consider is that Clemson fans support their football much better than UNC. In the ACCCG in Charlotte there will be as many, if not more, Clemson fans in attendance as those from Carolina. And they'll be louder. Much louder. Don't call Charlotte a home field advantage for the Tar HOles just yet.

Slightly off topic and I apologize for that, but I can't pass up the opportunity to say:

I am repulsed by unc's very existence.
Nothing they do in any sport is worth $&@#.

The uncaa should give them the death penalty.

This year of all years in recent memory we will be taxed heavily to beat UNC. They are confident and very talented and they want revenge for last year.
In some respects I hate that this is Coach Beamer's last home game but in other respects maybe it's fitting.

One thing you have to consider is that Clemson fans support their football much better than UNC. In the ACCCG in Charlotte there will be as many, if not more, Clemson fans in attendance as those from Carolina. And they'll be louder. Much louder. Don't call Charlotte a home field advantage for the Tar HOles just yet.

I disagree. Obviously a team from a football school gets more fan support for their football team than a team from a basketball school; Yes, in general but you're basing that on the usual circumstances. This year, this moment, is not usual for UNC's football team and their fans have a reason to come out for football. They are in NC talks now even among the big media.

I guarantee if the Hokies basketball team starts the season 5-0 in the acc this year, CAssell will sell out the rest of the year and HOkie fans who are usually rabid about football and so-so about bball would be absolute lunatics. UNC sold out for the Duke game. The UNC brand has several times more fans than Clemson. The acccg is an emotional homefield advantage because the people of NC live there and the UNC football players will feel like they are playing at home even if the attendance isn't significantly different. As for loudness, I don't think you realize how many redneck NC people are UNC fans. I would bet there are more rednecks in NC than people in SC. I would guess attendance at BoA would go to UNC based on convenience, brand, location, population (NC twice the state of SC)etc. It's moot because it's all subjective, so no point in debating it. I just hope we beat UNC.

First we need to worry about Miami and then Virginia Tech for Beamer's last home game. Both games worry me.

Second, even if we ended up 11-1 and then beat Clemson ALL the cards in the deck would have to fall just right to make the 4 team playoff. Extremely long odds that will happen. So many other teams would have to lose again its a long shot at best.

I do agree we could scare Clemson but I honestly think they win 7 0f 10 times against us, maybe 8 of 10. We'd be significant underdogs. But we can light it up if we are hitting on all cylinders, just ask the dookies.

Its nice even being in the discussion as we have't been relevant in football in many years. Fedora has done an excellent job rebuilding the program and has recruited very well. We have red shirted an excellent couple of classes and are finally starting to stock pile some talent along the defensive & offensive lines. Next year's schedule is much tougher but we'll be considerably better next year as well.

Maybe the NCAA will pounce this week and hammer the football program.

But, I'd rather see UNC make playoffs than that team from Ohio.

We have a snowball's chance in hell to make the playoffs, even if we go 12-1, with a win against Clemson. The loss to USCjr is a back breaker.

With that being said, there is a chance that the games against VT and MooU are going to be meaningless for us. If Dook beats Pitt and we beat Miami this weekend, we win the coastal. So, it will be interesting to see if our team is able to match your intensity for Beamer's last game or MooU's for their annual Super Bowl, since we wouldn't have anything to play for. Heck, Larry might rest some of the key starters just to make sure that they are healthy for Clemson. It would be nice to see some of the backups like Trubisky get some meaningful starts to build off of going into next year.

If you actually think Fedora will rest key players against State or VT, even with the Coastal wrapped up, then you are some special kind of stupid. You talk as if it is our Super Bowl...but I know just as many UNC fans that think it is yours. With recruiting implications in NC, and the lingering sting of getting your azz totally handed to you last year at Kenan, your pansy blue fans would be all in a tizzy if Fedora does not exact revenge. It sounds like you are already setting up the excuse that if VT or State beats UNC, it is only because key players were held out...that the game meant nothing to the team so they just mailed it in. Riiiiight!

This year of all years in recent memory we will be taxed heavily to beat UNC. They are confident and very talented and they want revenge for last year.
In some respects I hate that this is Coach Beamer's last home game but in other respects maybe it's fitting.

The only "fitting" conclusion would be for us to beat those cheating blue bellies.
Maybe the NCAA will pounce this week and hammer the football program.

But, I'd rather see UNC make playoffs than that team from Ohio.

I'd rather see ISIS make the playoffs than Cheater Hole.

Reactions: SunnyBeachWave
If you actually think Fedora will rest key players against State or VT, even with the Coastal wrapped up, then you are some special kind of stupid. You talk as if it is our Super Bowl...but I know just as many UNC fans that think it is yours. With recruiting implications in NC, and the lingering sting of getting your azz totally handed to you last year at Kenan, your pansy blue fans would be all in a tizzy if Fedora does not exact revenge. It sounds like you are already setting up the excuse that if VT or State beats UNC, it is only because key players were held out...that the game meant nothing to the team so they just mailed it in. Riiiiight!

lol-you-mad-bro.jpg

Haha! Keep on recruiting like Alabama and you might find your team in position to play for the ACC championship one of these days. Until then, enjoy your Super Bowl against Carolina.

How is the Pack recruiting like Alabama? I must've missed that one.

And at least somebody is recruiting something. I'm jealous.

We have a snowball's chance in hell to make the playoffs, even if we go 12-1, with a win against Clemson. The loss to USCjr is a back breaker.

With that being said, there is a chance that the games against VT and MooU are going to be meaningless for us. If Dook beats Pitt and we beat Miami this weekend, we win the coastal. So, it will be interesting to see if our team is able to match your intensity for Beamer's last game or MooU's for their annual Super Bowl, since we wouldn't have anything to play for. Heck, Larry might rest some of the key starters just to make sure that they are healthy for Clemson. It would be nice to see some of the backups like Trubisky get some meaningful starts to build off of going into next year.

Dude, you're not that dumb. Nice try though. Definitely a set up on your part.

tOSU lost to one of the worst VT teams in the past 20 yrs in their 1st game last year and won the NC. UNC has a great win over a Pitt team whose only other loss was by 3 to undefeated #8 ranked Iowa at Iowa and PItt will probably win out. If UNC beats #1 ranked Clemson, you cannot tell me UNC would not make the playoffs (without the attached stigma) after the ACC dominated bowl games last year and had a NC the year before. You know good and well if you get skipped over it will be because of bias on the part of the committee members making the decisions on who goes; it will be because of the multiple, ongoing, and undecided punishment for scandals, the lack of accountability, the consistent deceit, and the narcissistic lack of remorse. UNC might be the best team in the country by the end of the year, but because of the lying and cheating, there is a chance they won't get in. Funny how that works. I'd much rather it happen because of a loss to VT but being overlooked by the selection committee would give me reason to dance as well..

How is the Pack recruiting like Alabama? I must've missed that one.

And at least somebody is recruiting something. I'm jealous.

Haha. The Wolfpeckers loud mouthed, irrational AD, Little Debbie Cakes Yow promised the delusional MooU sheep that Doeren was going to recruit "Alabama type" athletes when he got hired. Not sure that has panned out so far. I guess that Gary Williams has "sabatoged" those recruiting efforts. Lol @ NCST!!

tOSU lost to one of the worst VT teams in the past 20 yrs in their 1st game last year and won the NC. UNC has a great win over a Pitt team whose only other loss was by 3 to undefeated #8 ranked Iowa at Iowa and PItt will probably win out. If UNC beats #1 ranked Clemson, you cannot tell me UNC would not make the playoffs (without the attached stigma) after the ACC dominated bowl games last year and had a NC the year before. You know good and well if you get skipped over it will be because of bias on the part of the committee members making the decisions on who goes; it will be because of the multiple, ongoing, and undecided punishment for scandals, the lack of accountability, the consistent deceit, and the narcissistic lack of remorse. UNC might be the best team in the country by the end of the year, but because of the lying and cheating, there is a chance they won't get in. Funny how that works. I'd much rather it happen because of a loss to VT but being overlooked by the selection committee would give me reason to dance as well..

Nice troll! I applaud your efforts to get Tar Heels in your thread just so you can jump on your high ethical horse and say what you really want to talk about, which has nothing to do with football. Carry on.

Reactions: UNC71-00

WADR, I don't give a @#$% about your sleazy programs, any of them. We now know that, taking "the carolina way," you have done NOTHING noteworthy in athletics for 30 years -- other than, of course, cheat your baby blue asses off. Your school is fake. Your administrators are liars. Your coaches are whores. WADR, of course.

Your very existence repulses me.
You deserve the death penalty.
uncroypresserpinocchio1_zps13656783.jpg

Clemson is 132 miles from BoA stadium and Chapel Hole 142 miles, but I don't think anyone could argue there are several times more Cheat fans around Charlotte metro than Clemson fans and I'm not even accounting for the UNC brand. Home state, and they're coming out of the wood works riding an 8 game streak and talking about a national title now after the Duke game. I've heard "but that was mostly women's bball" 3 times in the past 3 days.

Any way you look at it, you have to admit it would feel pretty good to beat UNC especially if they went on and beat Clemson in the acccg. UNC beats Miami by 3 tds.

The Gamecocks have a big stronghold on Charlotte....the recruits you are talking about from Charlotte were leftovers after Carolina, Florida, Clemson, and Georgia had their picks...UNC will only get possibly two or three of the top 25 recruits in NC this year....UT is now making a move in Charlotte as well....

Look for Dexter Lawrence, the #1 recruit in NC to be a Clemson Tiger....Clemson has a lot of pull in Charlotte...make no mistake...

Clemson will bitch slap UNC....my gamecocks outnumbered the Tarheel fans in Charlotte 4 to 1...it will be 75% Clemson in Charlotte no matter who they play...UNC included.....

The Gamecocks have a big stronghold on Charlotte....the recruits you are talking about from Charlotte were leftovers after Carolina, Florida, Clemson, and Georgia had their picks...UNC will only get possibly two or three of the top 25 recruits in NC this year....UT is now making a move in Charlotte as well....

Look for Dexter Lawrence, the #1 recruit in NC to be a Clemson Tiger....Clemson has a lot of pull in Charlotte...make no mistake...
Geez, there is so much wrong with this post, I don't even know where to begin.

1) Dexter Lawrence is not a Charlotte kid. Clemson can sign 10 Dexter Lawrences for all I care but they'll still have no recruiting footprint in Charlotte.

2) As bad as Clemson is at recruiting Charlotte, South Carolina is even worse. Dude, you have ONE Charlotte kid on your entire roster right now (Larenz Bryant - Vance). ONE. You, know...barely more than zero?

3) FYI - since you obviously don't know - Florida has a whopping grand total of zero Charlotte kids on their roster right now. Georgia has 1 (Jeb Blazevich - Christian). UTenn is a little better with 3 (Marquez North - Mallard Creek, Stephen Griffin - South Meck, Adrian Gamble - Indy), but none of these schools are cleaning the table and leaving leftovers for anyone else.

4) "UNC will only get possibly two or three of the top 25 recruits in NC this year." OK...so what does this have to do with Charlotte?

5) Despite the constant barrage of foreigners logging here to post nonsense they obviously know nothing about, I can assure everyone without a doubt that UNC and NC State land more Charlotte kids every season than the rest of the world combined. Duke would be a distant third, and there's no one else in the country consistently getting them. There are some high profile recruits that get scattered around to places like Stanford and Oregon and Michigan (and even VT), but those players are few and far between compared to where the bulk majority of them go. I actually posted some numbers above, but I don't guess our visitors bothered to read any of it before they posted.

Last edited:
Dexter Lawrence a Charlotte kid? LOL...the kid lives 25 minutes to the east of me. Charlotte is 3 hours to the west. Don't know what the kid is thinking ( he is a teenager) but I do know he has been to every State home game this year.

My point being....most of the top rated recruits are not from Charlotte...duh....Of those Charlotte players from UNC or NSCU named earlier....how many were top 15? If Charlotte were like Atlanta, Carolina, Clemson, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, FSU, Bama, Auburn would mostly get first shop...certainly long before UNC and NCSU....

The committee has not been told to take ongoing investigations into account when ranking for the CFP. That's absurd and goes against what the committee seeks to do. They are tasked with getting the 4 best teams into the playoff. They don't give a rat's ass if UNC cheated or not. That will be sorted out through the investigation and ruling from the NCAA.

Matt's right. There's little chance we could beat Clemson even if we win out and even if we do pull out a miracle and beat Clemson, there's even a smaller chance of us making the CFP because of our schedule. A lot of things would have to happen just right for us. It's highly unlikely. But whether we get in the CFP or not has zero to do with our current status with the NCAA.

I'll be at the VT/UNC game. Looking forward to seeing the Heels win and the FB retirement party. It wouldn't surprise me if ESPN chose to set up shop in Blacksburg for it. FB and VT have been an ESPN darling throughout the years.

Reactions: Louigi
The committee has not been told to take ongoing investigations into account when ranking for the CFP. That's absurd and goes against what the committee seeks to do. They are tasked with getting the 4 best teams into the playoff. They don't give a rat's ass if UNC cheated or not. That will be sorted out through the investigation and ruling from the NCAA.

Matt's right. There's little chance we could beat Clemson even if we win out and even if we do pull out a miracle and beat Clemson, there's even a smaller chance of us making the CFP because of our schedule. A lot of things would have to happen just right for us. It's highly unlikely. But whether we get in the CFP or not has zero to do with our current status with the NCAA.

I'll be at the VT/UNC game. Looking forward to seeing the Heels win and the FB retirement party. It wouldn't surprise me if ESPN chose to set up shop in Blacksburg for it. FB and VT have been an ESPN darling throughout the years.

The committee could and should take ongoing investigations into account. They already exercise leeway, whether they have it on paper or not. Such a practice would not go against what the committee seeks to do (that assertion is silly); in fact, it is the very spirit of what committee is supposed to do -- not to mention what the NCAA is all about. Fundamental fairness is at the core of collegiate competition, or is supposed to be, whether we are talking FBS in particular or uncaa in general.

The fact that the criminals at unc cheated, and have cheated for so long, and the fact that there is a preponderance of evidence, overwhelming evidence, in fact, that their cheating directly contributed to athletic "success" is reason enough for the committee to exercise their discretion. The fraud was athletic, academic and systemic – UNC should not be included in $#!+.

Come on man, you're not that dumb either. I'm not saying they WILL take it in to account. I'm just saying about 90% of the country who aren't UNC fans absolutely despise the UNC brand and what it stands for now, and there is a good possibility they will give UNC the snub.

Don't tell me you've never heard of a fellow named OJ Simpson? Nicole and her boyfriend's blood in his bronco, on his socks, on the steps leading to his upstairs, in his bathroom. They weren't suppose to let him off for those savage murders either.

Nice troll! I applaud your efforts to get Tar Heels in your thread just so you can jump on your high ethical horse and say what you really want to talk about, which has nothing to do with football. Carry on.

Haha, did you not read all of my op bro? The part implying I'd rather be dropped off in a mosquito infested swamp in the amazon with 105 temp than for UNCheat to have a shot at a natty before they serve at least 10 yrs of punishment and have the fake bball titles revoked. Or something like that.

Surely you didn't interpret that as "hey uncheats, come on over and let's discuss your wonderful school and sports tradition". How in the world do you see that as an effort to get tarholes in the thread? You've got short memory, but let me refresh for you; I banned most of you narcissists before the forum upgrade, including dickslingergun. I don't think you ever got the axe because you're pretty cool but why would I lure them back over?

Haha, did you not read all of my op bro? The part implying I'd rather be dropped off in a mosquito infested swamp in the amazon with 105 temp than for UNCheat to have a shot at a natty before they serve at least 10 yrs of punishment and have the fake bball titles revoked. Or something like that.

Surely you didn't interpret that as "hey uncheats, come on over and let's discuss your wonderful school and sports tradition". How in the world do you see that as an effort to get tarholes in the thread? You've got short memory, but let me refresh for you; I banned most of you narcissists before the forum upgrade, including dickslingergun. I don't think you ever got the axe because you're pretty cool but why would I lure them back over?

I was tracking with you until I saw you weren't gonna kick the goat from cheater hole outta here. ;)

I was tracking with you until I saw you weren't gonna kick the goat from cheater hole outta here. ;)
Can't kick him out without reason. This is a business and that ain't good for business. Besides, it's been dead over here this year anyway. Also, I want them to come back over after either we beat them, Clemson beats them or they get ripped in the playoffs.

Reactions: Salemite
The committee could and should take ongoing investigations into account. They already exercise leeway, whether they have it on paper or not. Such a practice would not go against what the committee seeks to do (that assertion is silly); in fact, it is the very spirit of what committee is supposed to do -- not to mention what the NCAA is all about. Fundamental fairness is at the core of collegiate competition, or is supposed to be, whether we are talking FBS in particular or uncaa in general.

The fact that the criminals at unc cheated, and have cheated for so long, and the fact that there is a preponderance of evidence, overwhelming evidence, in fact, that their cheating directly contributed to athletic "success" is reason enough for the committee to exercise their discretion. The fraud was athletic, academic and systemic – UNC should not be included in $#!+.

Absolute nonsense. First of all, if any team is clean as of today, it's the Heels. With as many people that have been snooping around and looking into just about everything we do, there's no doubt, that right now, we're pristine. So penalizing the current team without fair warning (meaning the team didn't know of the CFP committee unofficially sanctioning them before the season began) for something that went on over 4 years ago would be wrong. The committee isn't going to do that. The idea they would was stupid. You trying to justify it is worse.

The committee will evaluate each team on the strength of their current season and nothing else. To assert otherwise is inane.

As far as what the rest of the country thinks, I couldn't care less. But I think you, the duke folks and your friends from moo think people care about this a lot more than they actually do. Go to any message board in the rivals network and tell me how many "UNC transgressions" threads you find. SPOILER ALERT - I did that and it wasn't many at all. And when I did it, it was during the time when we were in the news regularly. People simply don't care...unless they were ABCers to begin with.

Absolute nonsense. First of all, if any team is clean as of today, it's the Heels. With as many people that have been snooping around and looking into just about everything we do, there's no doubt, that right now, we're pristine. So penalizing the current team without fair warning (meaning the team didn't know of the CFP committee unofficially sanctioning them before the season began) for something that went on over 4 years ago would be wrong. The committee isn't going to do that. The idea they would was stupid. You trying to justify it is worse.

The committee will evaluate each team on the strength of their current season and nothing else. To assert otherwise is inane.

As far as what the rest of the country thinks, I couldn't care less. But I think you, the duke folks and your friends from moo think people care about this a lot more than they actually do. Go to any message board in the rivals network and tell me how many "UNC transgressions" threads you find. SPOILER ALERT - I did that and it wasn't many at all. And when I did it, it was during the time when we were in the news regularly. People simply don't care...unless they were ABCers to begin with.

Holy $#!+. Only a HOLE could come on here right now and talk about being "clean." Delusional narcissist. I hope you'll understand if nobody, anywhere, ever again takes a hole's word for anything. Lying, cheating, thieving -- and self-justifying bastards. You deserve the death penalty, and the real reason this is pissing you off is you know it is true -- every syllable.

Your POS school has been "penalizing" the ACC and beyond for 30 freaking years -- but I do not recall having received a "warning" from you: "Heads up, guys. We are going to cheat our asses off keeping 5 star morons eligible, and helping our recruiting exponentially in the process Hope that suits you. Oh, and btw, we'll be taking millions from the rest of you; it's 'the carolina way.'"

One more thing, I assume you've been in the fake classes in your phony school because I never said what the committee would do. I said what they should and could do. Learn to read and then go to a real college.

Holy $#!+. Only a HOLE could come on here right now and talk about being "clean." Delusional narcissist. I hope you'll understand if nobody, anywhere, ever again takes a hole's word for anything. Lying, cheating, thieving -- and self-justifying bastards. You deserve the death penalty, and the real reason this is pissing you off is you know it is true -- every syllable.

Your POS school has been "penalizing" the ACC and beyond for 30 freaking years -- but I do not recall having received a "warning" from you: "Heads up, guys. We are going to cheat our asses off keeping 5 star morons eligible, and helping our recruiting exponentially in the process Hope that suits you. Oh, and btw, we'll be taking millions from the rest of you; it's 'the carolina way.'"

One more thing, I assume you've been in the fake classes in your phony school because I never said what the committee would do. I said what they should and could do. Learn to read and then go to a real college.

^ Me go bye bye.

^ This turd has some serious anger issues, lol! You should check out Crack Ride. Those losers would welcome you with open arms.

Trying to divert attention to other people's anger is simply juvenile and pathetic.
Everyone paying attention despises the tarholes.
All the while you feigned superiority you were stealing opportunity -- not just from countless other schools and coaches, but you d!c#s were stealing (and probably still are) from your own kids.
What @#$%holes.

At least we finally learned what "the carolina way" is (and has been) all about.

It ain't about penalizing the current members of the UNC team. It is about penalizing the school for 30 years of cheating other schools by putting ineligible players on the court/field. UNC setup a system in which players received grades/degrees with little to no work required of them. Many coaches and admins were complicit in this fraudulent behavior and deserved to be punished. The players and current recruits have made a conscious decision to trust the word of the coaches and not use due diligence to assess the situation. Likewise, the current players have to suffer the consequences of their decision.

We scored 41 on Clemson. We just don't have the defense to beat Clemson. I wouldn't count UNC out of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT