ADVERTISEMENT

UNCheats

Status
Not open for further replies.
You hokies have serious integrity. And, you've been channeling Crack-Ride too much. There are therapies for this...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: trig81
Holy $#!+. Only a HOLE could come on here right now and talk about being "clean." Delusional narcissist. I hope you'll understand if nobody, anywhere, ever again takes a hole's word for anything. Lying, cheating, thieving -- and self-justifying bastards. You deserve the death penalty, and the real reason this is pissing you off is you know it is true -- every syllable.

Your POS school has been "penalizing" the ACC and beyond for 30 freaking years -- but I do not recall having received a "warning" from you: "Heads up, guys. We are going to cheat our asses off keeping 5 star morons eligible, and helping our recruiting exponentially in the process Hope that suits you. Oh, and btw, we'll be taking millions from the rest of you; it's 'the carolina way.'"

One more thing, I assume you've been in the fake classes in your phony school because I never said what the committee would do. I said what they should and could do. Learn to read and then go to a real college.
You are quite the hater. There are therapies for that...

Trying to divert attention to other people's anger is simply juvenile and pathetic.
Everyone paying attention despises the tarholes.
All the while you feigned superiority you were stealing opportunity -- not just from countless other schools and coaches, but you d!c#s were stealing (and probably still are) from your own kids.
What @#$%holes.

At least we finally learned what "the carolina way" is (and has been) all about.
You reeeeeeeally need to get some psychological help.

The committee could and should take ongoing investigations into account. They already exercise leeway, whether they have it on paper or not. Such a practice would not go against what the committee seeks to do (that assertion is silly); in fact, it is the very spirit of what committee is supposed to do -- not to mention what the NCAA is all about. Fundamental fairness is at the core of collegiate competition, or is supposed to be, whether we are talking FBS in particular or uncaa in general.

The fact that the criminals at unc cheated, and have cheated for so long, and the fact that there is a preponderance of evidence, overwhelming evidence, in fact, that their cheating directly contributed to athletic "success" is reason enough for the committee to exercise their discretion. The fraud was athletic, academic and systemic – UNC should not be included in $#!+.
Boy, you have some reeeeeeeal issues. Electro-shock should work nicely...

It pains me to say this. The very thought irks me and makes me nauseous. I'm squirming like a 5th grader with a wedgie. But the sad truth is it looks like UNC has at the very least, a good shot at beating Clemson and UNC would make the playoffs.

That undeserved sniff of glory is sickening. With that said, if VT could somehow beat UNC and UNC went on to win the ACCCG, and that's a big IF for you Cheats lurking, it would be as good as the win over tOSU last year. To have destroyed their shot at winning a NC in football to be stripped of would be awesome(yea you read that right). It would be nearly as good as if the NCAA ruled at the last moment before the big game if they were in it and the whole thing was canceled and a forfeit awarded to the opponent.. Double asterisk on each side of that.

I know Clemson is good, but UNC is good too and would have home field advantage in the ACCCG.

The entire nation is counting on us to stop this travesty from happening. It's unlikely, as our 2015 team doesn't appear to have the firepower of years past on defense. But if Brewer can make it through the game uninjured and Foster can make a last stand for Beamer's glory, there is hope.

That would really put a cap on Beamer's legacy as the good guy. To have trumped an undeserving team's chance at a two game parlay for a NC is something to brag about on the golf course.
When's the last time turkey-town had a whiff of a natty in ANY SPORT? C'mon, I know you can do it... I'm waiting... Oh, that's right!!! Doesn't even take long for a turkey this long to count to NIL, NADA, NEVER, EVER...

Reactions: Louigi and trig81
When's the last time turkey-town had a whiff of a natty in ANY SPORT? C'mon, I know you can do it... I'm waiting... Oh, that's right!!! Doesn't even take long for a turkey this long to count to NIL, NADA, NEVER, EVER...
Win or lose you Tarholes will still be known as nothing but cheaters....so what's that UNCheat degree worth this days???? Oh about the price of the paper it's printed on I would say. The fall you boys are going to take will be epic and well deserved, congrats. I never thought any school in the ACC could fall below the academic standards that Louisville has set but once again congrats on now being the lowest academic school in our conference. You boys have so much to celebrate these days.....LMAO

If anybody thinks that there programs are clean are totally wrong. All schools have easy classes to keep there Atheletes eligible. Not saying what went on at UNC did is right. But to think your school doesn't do things that are sneaky and wrong your not very smart. NC State has a class of introduction to goal setting that was taught at a time by a person the use to work for the football coach. It's a common thing at all big time sports institutions.

If anybody thinks that there programs are clean are totally wrong. All schools have easy classes to keep there Atheletes eligible. Not saying what went on at UNC did is right. But to think your school doesn't do things that are sneaky and wrong your not very smart. NC State has a class of introduction to goal setting that was taught at a time by a person the use to work for the football coach. It's a common thing at all big time sports institutions.
Last time I checked there was a big difference between "fake classes" and easy ones....the Carolina Way is spiraling into the depths of hell, good riddance.

Reactions: Salemite
Last time I checked there was a big difference between "fake classes" and easy ones....the Carolina Way is spiraling into the depths of hell, good riddance.
I said that what happened at UNC isn't right. And the Carolina Way phase is the main reason other fan bases hate UNC so much. Because it made it look like UNC poop didn't stink. I'm a UNC fan through and through. And am not proud of what happened there. I just don't know if the NCAA can really do a lot here. Unless they can prove that a grade was changed if they can do anything. They even said,the NCAA president, that they can't tell a University how hard or what way the teach a class. Again that being said. I'm not proud that what went on. Just a level headed persons perspective. But if they come down on us so be it. We did it to ourselves.

I said that what happened at UNC isn't right. And the Carolina Way phase is the main reason other fan bases hate UNC so much. Because it made it look like UNC poop didn't stink. I'm a UNC fan through and through. And am not proud of what happened there. I just don't know if the NCAA can really do a lot here. Unless they can prove that a grade was changed if they can do anything. They even said,the NCAA president, that they can't tell a University how hard or what way the teach a class. Again that being said. I'm not proud that what went on. Just a level headed persons perspective. But if they come down on us so be it. We did it to ourselves.
So if you are level headed, what is everyone who disagrees with you?
Passive aggressive horse $#*+.

You were an athlete at UNC weren't you?

So if you are level headed, what is everyone who disagrees with you?
Passive aggressive horse $#*+.
I ever said you were wrong. Everyone has an opinion. The only reason I may not discuss things with someone like you is your language. I'm sorry if that pisses you off. If you want to have a discussion fine. But it has to be respectful. I don't have any ill will of VT. My brother is a graduate from architecture school there. And I have a lot of Hokie friends. Since I now live just outside Roanoke. If you want to discuss your points fine. But I'm not going to talk a lot of BS.

The NCAA decided to use impermissible benefits...not academic fraud. They are not looking at the academic rigor of a class, but more about getting passing grades in classes that did not exist. Fake classes. No instructor/syllabus/classroom. Just a grade...given by a secretary. Grade rolls submitted in which a professor's signature was forged. Grades given by professors in areas outside of AFAM who were in cahoots with athletic folks. The emails between these folks clearly show it. Your faculty chair being found to have been part of the shenanigans. When ole Roy was asked about the fake classes, his reply was "...all I know is that they did the work assigned them." Question for Roy - If there was no teacher...no syllabus...no classroom...no online instructions...just who the hell assigned the work...who graded it...how did the players know what to do...where to turn it in...when to turn it in...etc etc etc. Some of the classes were also labeled as lecture classes which required attendance and a end of course exam (UNC rule). Any UNC alum that is not absolutely appalled by this lacks honor and integrity IMO.

You were an athlete at UNC weren't you?
No I was not. I became a fan back when Ralph Sampson played at UVA. My dad was a UVA fan then before my brother went to VT in the early 2000s. And he hated UNC with a passion. And plus they were really good. So I followed them until for many years. But I never became a huge fan until I walked onto the campus to watch Ronald Curry play his first game there. I grew up in Hampton Va. The campus is really nice just fell in love with the school. Now I'm not proud of what was found that went on in those classes. But what can I do about it. Now I can tell you what is heard or discussed on our board about the situation. Or not. I understand why many hate UNC. One there good at many sports.And mainly because the people and school throwing around The Carolina Way. Like our s#&t doesn't stink. Just like many hate the Dallas Cowboys. Good teams for a long time under Tom Landry and also giving its own nickname of Americas Team. Believe me I understand.

The NCAA decided to use impermissible benefits...not academic fraud. They are not looking at the academic rigor of a class, but more about getting passing grades in classes that did not exist. Fake classes. No instructor/syllabus/classroom. Just a grade...given by a secretary. Grade rolls submitted in which a professor's signature was forged. Grades given by professors in areas outside of AFAM who were in cahoots with athletic folks. The emails between these folks clearly show it. Your faculty chair being found to have been part of the shenanigans. When ole Roy was asked about the fake classes, his reply was "...all I know is that they did the work assigned them." Question for Roy - If there was no teacher...no syllabus...no classroom...no online instructions...just who the hell assigned the work...who graded it...how did the players know what to do...where to turn it in...when to turn it in...etc etc etc. Some of the classes were also labeled as lecture classes which required attendance and a end of course exam (UNC rule). Any UNC alum that is not absolutely appalled by this lacks honor and integrity IMO.
I don't disagree with nothing you said. Did Roy know what's going on. Yes he had to. But did he tell the kids to take those classes. Probally not. Now the advisors to the basketball team. They the ones that really know the answers and the one that put these kids in that class for a grade to help keep them eligible. But there is no emails between Roy and the persons that ran the AFAM. So that's why Roy's name is not in any of the reports. I could be wrong. It's just stuff I have heard on our board and what I saw of the report.

Some classes were also labeled as independent studies. Not saying you don't know. You post to me seemed fair and informed. Which is a class in which your given a topic or multiple topics to choose from. You do your own research ect. No classes whatsoever. The only time you went to a class is if you had a question for the professor. And of course to turn in your paper. The thing that I don't like is that after the first ten years the professor didn't grade the papers anymore. The head of the department did.

I ever said you were wrong. Everyone has an opinion. The only reason I may not discuss things with someone like you is your language. I'm sorry if that pisses you off. If you want to have a discussion fine. But it has to be respectful. I don't have any ill will of VT. My brother is a graduate from architecture school there. And I have a lot of Hokie friends. Since I now live just outside Roanoke. If you want to discuss your points fine. But I'm not going to talk a lot of BS.
Sorry, but I could not read past the deeply offensive word "piss."

Lol, if you all are wondering why no-one cared about UNC three weeks ago it's because they hadn't beaten a single ranked team or even a team with a record above .500 at the FBS level. Now, suddenly, they squeak by a barely ranked Pitt team, trounce a middling Duke team in free-fall, mud-stomp a Miami team who have more trouble telling their heads from their asses than a student-athlete at UNC taking an anatomy class, and they're on top of the world. Just like last year if we win (and this will be a closer game than they are expecting -- it always is because they get their football tidbits from the break lounge at Wal-Mart), they will disappear again until the next match-up and take sanctuary on their board where they can whine and complain about the cruel hand of fate conspiring against their hive of psychopathic cronyism and corruption, or about a pass interference call accounting for a 17-20 point loss.

Also, it's hilarious how the same retarded little coterie of circle-jerking apes invade the board once a year with the same clueless sense of self-regard and muddled remembrance of history, throwing little doggy treats each other's way whenever they score a point making some recycled made-for-bumper-sticker joke they copped from someone who had to read it to them.

Also, it's hilarious how the same retarded little coterie of circle-jerking apes invade the board once a year with the same clueless sense of self-regard and muddled remembrance of history, throwing little doggy treats each other's way whenever they score a point making some recycled made-for-bumper-sticker joke they copped from someone who had to read it to them.

Ha! I'm not so sure about this being "a closer game than they are expecting," but this last paragraph was well worth the price of admission. Thank you, sir.

Trying to divert attention to other people's anger is simply juvenile and pathetic.
Everyone paying attention despises the tarholes.
All the while you feigned superiority you were stealing opportunity -- not just from countless other schools and coaches, but you d!c#s were stealing (and probably still are) from your own kids.
What @#$%holes.

At least we finally learned what "the carolina way" is (and has been) all about.
And we despise your program for keep as one of the cleanest in America, on something we can't do nothing about!!! Let's see where our "Choke your Chicken " fans be at, after we finish whining about the loss Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT