ADVERTISEMENT

Update on McKenzie?

BigDaddyHokie

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 24, 2007
Any word on his his frame of mind/attitude towards rehabbing again on the same leg? I hope he is positive and optimistic. Was it ex Miami RB Frank Gore who had a similar injury (albeit 1 time) and then had a good pro career?

haven't heard a thing.

I am concerned about the number of injuries we had this season. I know injuries are a part of football and every team has them. But we seem to have more than any team in the country.
Anyone care to speculate why ?

Shai has a great attitude and will be back strong, same for Beastmode 2. Look for the return of the ground game next season, IMO the young olinemen will bring a breath of fresh air to it. They have a coach they want to play for now.

Originally posted by BigDaddyHokie:
Any word on his his frame of mind/attitude towards rehabbing again on the same leg? I hope he is positive and optimistic. Was it ex Miami RB Frank Gore who had a similar injury (albeit 1 time) and then had a good pro career?
McKenzie and Williams both may be better off not playing next year. I don't want to see Shai on the field until that knee is good and strong. Williams too for that matter.

Shai's is same knee twice with the same major injury I believe. I'm not so confident but I hope he is able to come back from something like that a 2nd time. The difference between really good and great is so finely measured in a rb's athletic abilities.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT