ADVERTISEMENT

UVA Coach, coaching in Bowl game

can't blame him for wanting to coach a bowl game before coming to C-ville......... Plus he is gaining valuable experience on how to react to losing to an instate rival....................

Reactions: Hampton Roads 6
can't blame him for wanting to coach a bowl game before coming to C-ville......... Plus he is gaining valuable experience on how to react to losing to an instate rival....................
This is exactly why a coach leaving shouldn't coach a bowl game. All he's been doing is hiring a staff and talking to recruits so they don't change on their commit. Plus Bronco has the UVA curse showing up early......

lol basketball, isn't that the sport you chickenchits would only play the HOKIES in Roanoke and Richmond. Don't be shocked if we take 1 of the 2 from you this season. You was lucky as hell to escape last year.

lol basketball, isn't that the sport you chickenchits would only play the HOKIES in Roanoke and Richmond. Don't be shocked if we take 1 of the 2 from you this season. You was lucky as hell to escape last year.
Good one....I laughed. Curly got some secret plays he's going to break out on us.....maybe he will use the three finger block for the poke in the eye plays.

Good one....I laughed. Curly got some secret plays he's going to break out on us.....maybe he will use the three finger block for the poke in the eye plays.
or maybe have a trainer or a geek* stick his foot out and trip someone

Birdie, I been meaning to ask, When did Tony start recruiting Syria and Iraq ? Knuck Knuck Knuck

Hokies wont finish last and the Hoos wont win the ACC either .
But the separation will be huge between them.....Curly has a long was to go to even get in the top half of the conference. But don't worry about it you still have wrestling.....oh sorry, I forgot UVA won the ACC in that last year as well.

But the separation will be huge between them.....Curly has a long was to go to even get in the top half of the conference. But don't worry about it you still have wrestling.....oh sorry, I forgot UVA won the ACC in that last year as well.
and Tapped out when was it man on hoo not a tourney and you're a couple of injuries of not finishing in the top half of the ACC.

we shall see Birdie. The only hurdle I see is shooting free throws. pssssst make that 4 ,there is a New Year coming ;)

we shall see Birdie. The only hurdle I see is shooting free throws. pssssst make that 4 ,there is a New Year coming ;)
So tell me where your crystal ball says VT finishes this year in the ACC? You can't tell much about them since you haven't played a team yet that is close to decent, sorry you have played one but certainly haven't beaten one. Going to be a big step up when ACC play starts....

Last edited:
UVA basketball team looks like an ISIS or Taliban basketball team. I am surprised Bennett would allow those ragged looking clowns on floor until they shaved.

LOL.....I hear Bronco is against his players dating 13 year olds.
I hear Bronco has multiple wives whom he keeps barefoot, pregnant and on the lookout for the dark people his racist religion thinks are cursed.

I hear Bronco has multiple wives whom he keeps barefoot, pregnant and on the lookout for the dark people his racist religion thinks are cursed.
I don't know about you but I wouldn't want more than one wife.....LOL

I don't know about you but I wouldn't want more than one wife.....LOL
HaHa, HaHaHa! You guys should meet at ChuckECheese and continue your "barbs" in person. Exchange insults over some very sweet, for kids only, pizza. "My daddy can whip your daddy"! HaHa, HaHaHa!

HaHa, HaHaHa! You guys should meet at ChuckECheese and continue your "barbs" in person. Exchange insults over some very sweet, for kids only, pizza. "My daddy can whip your daddy"! HaHa, HaHaHa!
You misunderstand; Hoos19NC and I get along well.
Just needling each other a bit. Nothing more.

You misunderstand; Hoos19NC and I get along well.
Just needling each other a bit. Nothing more.
Exactly right, same with HR and Burg some of my favorite posters on here. If you can't have some fun with posting then why bother......Just remember Bronco is dirty and will punch you in the mouth and take your women. Go Hoos

I predict that Hoos will lead the ACC in "flags". (personal fouls, pass interference, and un-sportsmanship conduct)

Hopefully there will be a lot of ejections and suspensions also.

Exactly right, same with HR and Burg some of my favorite posters on here. If you can't have some fun with posting then why bother......Just remember Bronco is dirty and will punch you in the mouth and take your women. Go Hoos
I hope our new OL guy (Shibest?) has a similar edge to him.
OL has often played right up to the anticipation of a whistle.

Reactions: SunnyBeachWave
I predict that Hoos will lead the ACC in "flags". (personal fouls, pass interference, and un-sportsmanship conduct)

Hopefully there will be a lot of ejections and suspensions also.
I hope we lead in those categories as well...looking forward to playing with much more aggression.

I don't mind them either.
Can't remember the last time we had OL flagged for too much "enthusiasm.".
Go back and check Teller this season.
At least he didn't molest any kids...Google marcus Vick see what comes up....several dui arrests and child moslestation...you should be so very proud he went to your school...
As proud as you are of your players stealing beer in a known gay Bar? That's why its known as the 216 sway now ..............................

Burg just watched VT get blown out by St. Joes.....don't see you splitting with Hoos. Good news for you is Boston College may be the worst team in country so I don't think you finish last. Buzz may be regretting his decision to come to VT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT