ADVERTISEMENT

UVA vs VT #2

Hoos19NC

Hokie Hall of Fame
Jun 28, 2012
What’s the feeling guys? Game day in Hoo Town....UVA on verge of possibly being #1...... I believe it will be a tall task for VT but it can be done with great 3 point shooting coming from guys driving the lane and kicking back out. I believe Hoos win but a much closer game than the 1st. I got to believe VT will be pumped to keep Hoos from being #1. Looking forward to watching....

What’s the feeling guys? Game day in Hoo Town....UVA on verge of possibly being #1...... I believe it will be a tall task for VT but it can be done with great 3 point shooting coming from guys driving the lane and kicking back out. I believe Hoos win but a much closer game than the 1st. I got to believe VT will be pumped to keep Hoos from being #1. Looking forward to watching....

Hoo, I'm guessing that you are a pretty good poker player. You sound like a guy trying to lure someone into a bad bet,
As much as I dislike anything orange and blue, I have to admit that Tony Bennett has his guys playing at a very high level. I do think Buzz will at least keep things competitive.

I think our chances are better than most people are saying they are. I’ve watched both teams a lot this year and would put our chances somewhere around 30/70. You guys are playing great, and look almost invincible. We’ve had to work through some warts and never seem to know how we will come out next. But we also know if this team plays hard and hits on all cylinders it is dangerous as hell and can beat anybody. I expect Bennett knows that. He’s too good not to and will have his team ready for a 40 minute fight. I hope our players aren’t concerned about your ranking, for them this needs to be about pride. They’ll do best if they are playing for their pride. This game isn’t even critical for their NCAA hopes, but a win would sure help improve them. Its a wide range of possibilities that could be a hoo blowout, or the best Buzz-Bennett match up to date. I think we already know how UVa will play, Tech is the wild card.

UVa-68 VT-49

BTW, good win @FSU. I said earlier that I thought that game would be a good barometer for you guys IRT playing against lengthy, athletic teams. You absorbed their best shot, and came back strong in the 2nd half. Feel pretty comfortable in saying UVa is the best team in the country right now.

UVa-68 VT-49

BTW, good win @FSU. I said earlier that I thought that game would be a good barometer for you guys IRT playing against lengthy, athletic teams. You absorbed their best shot, and came back strong in the 2nd half. Feel pretty comfortable in saying UVa is the best team in the country right now.
I was worried about FSU as well....was very pleased with 2nd half effort. Just hoping we stay injury free, we could make a run if we avoid the injury/sickness bug. I’m looking for a 10 point win tonight, I really do believe this is a much Improved VT team.

GREAT effort tonight by the Hokies, beating a great team. What a game that was. I’m worn out from watching that.

Hoos will have to wait another day to be number 1, but ACC basketball is alive and well in the Commonwealth.

Reactions: HeaksManley
UVa-68 VT-49

I'll say it again, UVA is the GSWarriors of college ball. Strong three point game and weaker inside. We managed to guard their threes and they didn't have a good shooting game anyway. Part of that was our D.

We have a lot of trouble with "big" teams. Thank goodness Robinson is playing out of his mind. Go Hokes.

Also, when you're "in" March Madness, the threes usually get harder to hit.

Hellhound U baby!!! Alwayz the go2 to get a W n all things is Hooottyhoogirleymen. Jokerz been lite in da loaf of bred for yrs.

Hellhound U baby!!! Alwayz the go2 to get a W n all things is Hooottyhoogirleymen. Jokerz been lite in da loaf of bred for yrs.
Real shame this board doesn’t have a rule that you must be able to type the English language or be banned.....

Cougar why are your first few posts well written and us good English then they turn to this garble? I think you’d have a lot to offer the board but it sucks trying to read it.

Hell hounds props! Buzzy getin it dun with Hellhounds and more ofem comin did way 4da future. Kickdown of da girleymen alwayz 4 fun.

Reactions: B1dee
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT