ADVERTISEMENT

Virginia Tech: ACC Indoor Track Champions

Wow I'm impressed you guys know there are sports besides football......congrats.

I'm glad our kuntry cusins can win at sumtin'. Congrats on your win...there is more to life than football.

Originally posted by TAHoo:
I'm glad our kuntry cusins can win at sumtin'. Congrats on your win...there is more to life than football.
Yea, there's wrestling too, if we can ever get over that top 5 hump. Those perennial top 3-5 are nearly invincible.

Brill was misquoted....he meant to say VT would never win a National Championship in any sport.

Na, he meant VT would never get in the ACC, and thus wouldn't be able to win an ACC championship.

You've got that absolutely right. 'You make me ill Bill Brill' had his head so far up doook's butt & ACC that all he could do was drool hate to VT.

I know he's gone, but for his hateful VT columns in the Roanoke Times right in VT's back yard, I still say suck it BB!

He wasn't misquoted, he was a misguided troll.
This post was edited on 3/5 4:56 PM by Hokie81

Originally posted by TAHoo:
Shifflett? Is this really you?

happy0007.r191677.gif

Originally posted by SunnyBeachWave:
Na, he meant VT would never get in the ACC, and thus wouldn't be able to win an ACC championship.
What happened in wrestling? UVA with the huge upset.

LOL...those French boys from UVA are much toughier than people think.....Way to go Hoos, ACC wrestling Champs!!!!!

Originally posted by sknyluv:
Originally posted by SunnyBeachWave:
What happened in wrestling? UVA with the huge upset.
Not so sure that was a huge upset, if at all. We beat a ranked UVa at the beach by a point in January and by two points in February AT Moss and they've moved up steadily since. I'd rather see UVa get it than any other ACC team if VT can't. Congrats to the Hoos.

Now if you get the wrestlers to teach the football players how to escape that fetal position and get back to their feet on the gridiron.......

There are only 3 sports that VT has more more head to head against UVA and wrestling is one.....so I would say this is an upset.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT